History of the pursuit special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History of the pursuit special

I just found this video about the history of what happened to Max's interceptor;
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUnCmdl9Z4A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUnCmdl9Z4A[/ame]
    Interesting story...

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

best movie car ever! thanks for sharing, incidentally i have built my probe roughly around this car (except my supercharger is functional). I had the pleasure of seeing it in person at Birdwood (Just out of Adelaide) back when i was a young lad, im sure i will never see it in person again. the XB coupe's are so sexy i wish i got my hands on one when i was young and they were going for peanuts.
    Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
    Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
    Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

well...at least now I know if I want to drive to miami (egads, what a frightful thought - tag line in a commercial shown in central florida years ago), I can go see the car in person....and that gives you a reason to fly to the other side of the earth.
      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

I'd love to build an all-functional version myself.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Working...
        X