NightmareFearFactory Haunted House Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NightmareFearFactory Haunted House Pics

Someone set it up with a hidden camera. I just want to see what scared them.

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2015/1...den-cam-pix/#2
    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Lol. The faces are priceless.
    I'm curious what was on the other side of the camera. These kind of things tend to be more funny than scary - atleast the ones I've been to around here..
    1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
    Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
    1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
    2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

They almost look posed. Funny...
      Last edited by unionrdr; October 25, 2015, 11:40 AM.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Looks better then universal halloween haunt this year, damn is California getting Fn over crowded! 130 min to experience the zombie maze, that's where I called it a night and hit the road. Next year if I want a scare I'll just look at women's jail mug shots.
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
          Looks better then universal halloween haunt this year, damn is California getting Fn over crowded! 130 min to experience the zombie maze, that's where I called it a night and hit the road. Next year if I want a scare I'll just look at women's jail mug shots.
          I just went to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando Saturday night, it was very crowded there too. Most of the houses weren't too bad though, about 30-45 mins. But Freddy vs Jason was 120mins and the Walking dead was about that too, even the mummy ride (regular ride) was 100mins, which is weird because we've been to universal about 8 times this past year and never waited longer than 20 mins for the mummy.

I would guess Universal California and Orlando have the same setup, it was fun though.
          '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
          '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

Working...
          X