Keeping the Ford Tradition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping the Ford Tradition

My sister recently hit a large deer while driving (in Michigan), so the ins. co. totaled her 2007 Honda Civic with 213K on the odometer. She ended up buying this great 2013 Ford Escape, her first black vehicle. Although I no longer own a Ford product, at least she is keeping the tradition going (one of her daughters also owns an Escape).

I didn't realize she rotated these when they were taken, sorry.
    Attached Files
    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Is it the 1.6/1.8/2.0 ?

The escapes are an awesome daily. Although I have heard the newest generation aren't as reliable as the old ones. Of course that seems like everything these days!
    1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

Nice ride! A deer ran in front of my car in May on a trip to Ohio. Scary!

Comment

the mid 2000 V6 escapes had spark plugs (100,000 mile change interval) that would take out the ECU and coils around 85k. $2000 + to fix it because of basically the wrong spark plugs.
        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
        '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

i was reading on a S&W forum where the guy had a 22RE and put the 3RZE plugs in it and almost blew the engine. spent $3000 fixing it
          Last edited by probe,man; November 12, 2015, 07:55 AM.
          95' pgt stock, black with sunrooof.

Comment

Working...
          X