New daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New daily

Been a while since I've posted but I wanted to show off my new daily. I had my 02 WRX that was making so much power that it became a money pit. I ended up selling that and driving a Chrysler LHS that my parents gave me for a year. I wrecked that car in November and have been without a car since then. I have been borrowing my good friends truck this whole time. Last week my other good friend ended up buying a Mini Countryman for his wife and asked if I would be interested in her old car. A 2002 Lexus IS300. It was pretty neglected (dirty, maintenance had fallen behind). He let me "test drive" it for a week and I decided to buy it. He sold it to me for 2500! So far I have spent (no shit) 8-10 hours cleaning, got a new windshield, caught up on maintenance (serpentine belt, oil change, etc etc) and fixed some interior pieces. Just recently purchased an intake and will prolly get headers and y pipe. It's my daily so I'm not gonna go crazy like I did with the WRX although the 2JZ-GTE is calling my name. Anyway, I'm proud of it, take a look

Josh - NMPOC
    02 Lexus IS300 | work in progress (2JZ-GTE coming soon)
    05 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon | lots of mods | 261whp 268wtq

nice car you got it on a deal price

Comment

Why can't I ever find deals like this?! lol looks damn good
      1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
      Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Working...
      X