My current stable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current stable

As I tend to do when i get a new car, Im whoring it out with pics. This time is a pic of my wifes and my car. It was raining when i took this pic and both cars are very dirty but screw it. 2005 Subaru Legacy GT (92k miles, note the pink Brembos) and my new (to me) 2002 Lexus IS300

The Lexus has a clear bra on the hood and front bumper that I hate. Im in the process of removing it on the hood so thats the line you see in the middle of the hood (if you see it). Also check out the marks on my driveway from when I discovered that the IS has LSD

Surprisingly the IS kept up with the Legacy decently for having a LOT less power. Im hoping with my low level mods that Im planning on installing it will be able to hang a little more respectfully
    Last edited by stanghater; April 29, 2016, 10:38 PM.
    Josh - NMPOC
    02 Lexus IS300 | work in progress (2JZ-GTE coming soon)
    05 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon | lots of mods | 261whp 268wtq

No Probes? That gives me the sads
    1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
    Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Working...
    X