Photo Shop request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Shop request

Hey, I was wondering if somebody could photoshop some fender Hash Marks onto my 93PGT. I'd really appreciate it. Seeinig how I am painting her soon I'd like to know if I want to go with the Dodge Style Hashes. Only condition is please black hashes Thank you in advance
    93 Probe GT - 76k miles, 7.5lbs Flywheel, CAI, Stage 2 Clutch, Headers, High Flow Cat, EGR Delete, STS, UDP, Full K6F, Outlaw Spacers, S injectors, 67mm TB, Catch Can, Dual external Oil Filters
    2005 Ram 1500 Hemi - 11" Lift on 37s
    2005 Ram 1500 SRT-10 - 463 BHP

Yeah, your next in line on my list after the thread on here where he wants me to change his rims... (though as normal my hw comes first)
    PGT-95
    white, lowered, fast enough for now..., limo tint...., almost all fixed.

Originally posted by Brizzy
    On a side note, where can I purchase a holier than thou ratchet?

Comment

can somebody do nickel colored swirlys? i have access to a guy that could do a bunch of coating and was wondering how they would look on a pgt before i spent the money. it seems a little far out there, i know, but im hoping someone can help! thanks
      1996 Green Chevy Cheyenne 5.0 with Ebay CAI, Cat-Back Duals, Ebay Headers

1949 Chevy 1/2 Ton Truck (In Progress)

Soon to be bought, Gold 1997 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by redline527 View Post
        can somebody do nickel colored swirlys? i have access to a guy that could do a bunch of coating and was wondering how they would look on a pgt before i spent the money. it seems a little far out there, i know, but im hoping someone can help! thanks
        Yes, Please start your own thread (pics and description too.)
        PGT-95

Comment

OK, I don't like it but maybe you will.
          PGT-95

Comment

Maybe black on a white car, or white on a red (or black) car might look better. I agree with hunt, black on the pale blue doesnt look so hot

EDIT: Take some black electrical tape and put them on your car in person, see if you like it. That might give you a better idea too. Just a though I had
            1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
            Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
            1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
            2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

@BradsPGT, I actually just did. Used black duck tape. I'll post pics in the morning.
              @Huntingstill, thank you for your time and quick response. Highly appreciated.

What other colors would anyone suggest?(hash marks) I think I'm repainting the car to the original baby blue, which should look good. Then maybe the black will go well.
              93 Probe GT - 76k miles, 7.5lbs Flywheel, CAI, Stage 2 Clutch, Headers, High Flow Cat, EGR Delete, STS, UDP, Full K6F, Outlaw Spacers, S injectors, 67mm TB, Catch Can, Dual external Oil Filters

Comment

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Comment

Hmmm. They dont look bad... It definitely is a different look, if you like I say go for it. Or maybe dont paint the stripes on, just get some vinyl cut for them, that way you can take them off if you wish.

White may look good too?
                  1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                  Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                  1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                  2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

I think the look better father back like i did in the ps.... I am not the biggest fan though.
                    PGT-95

Comment

I was thinking if I do this, I'll have the hood roof and trunk painted black to match. And if I do that, red hashes to make a 3 tone job
                      Last edited by KasperR34; November 2, 2011, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I think it's awesome

Comment

Working...
                        X