Question on IAT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on IAT.

I don't think anyone has asked this.. because I searched and couldn't find the answer. If I do the IAT mod.. is there any way.. I can return the car back to normal.. if I ever needed to sell the car, for whatever reason? Thank you.

E.
    Helix
    05 PGP Matrix XRS 6spd - 17" DR-38 wheels, K&N drop in, 03/04 Matrix ECU, LIFT
    05 SSM Corolla XRS 6spd - Magnaflow, Matrix ECU -- RIP, DRUNK DRIVER TOTALED IT
    Past: 94 PGT atx, 95 PGT mtx, 89 PGT mtx, 94 Corolla DX auto, 06 Corolla S 5spd

Conceal the switch and use it as a buying incentive in a way. Tell them it's a switch for a "sport shift" or some shit.

But yes, if you wanted to, just reconnect the wire as normal and take out the spliced in switch.
    '93 Electric Red PGT SOLD
    Sponsored By: Dunlop Tires, Acci-Dent, Extreme Parts, Street Graphix, S3 Magazine, Great Lakes Dragaway
    2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan

Comment

yeah what darren said.

wow if i asked myself those "could i return it back to stock" type questions i wouldnt own any of my cars.
      Chris Rose

Comment

Originally posted by 93MX6er
        yeah what darren said.

wow if i asked myself those "could i return it back to stock" type questions i wouldnt own any of my cars.
        Wait.. what?
        Helix

Comment

meaning i cant own a car and not do something that makes it not stock anymore. i got my pgt as my beater and said i wasn't gonna do anythign to it, yeah that lasted a week or so.
          Chris Rose

Comment

Ohhh.. I see.. sorry.. I thought you meant something else.
            Thanks for the help, though...Darren and you.

The only reason why I asked.. is because.. in case I did need to sell my Probe.. to get a new one, or something.. the switch might potentially confuse the buyer.. and cause him to not buy it, or something. IAT is on my to-do list. Thanks again.

E.
            Helix

Comment

Originally posted by 93MX6er
              "could i return it back to stock"
              I stopped asking myself that question years ago......

However, when someone asks me about my car on the street....stock is one of the terms I use to describe it
              Sandon Lettieri
              1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
              2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

Working...
              X