Tranny Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranny Problems

Today i get in my car, start it, put the windows down, then i shift into reverse and CLUNK. There was a loud clunk coming from the tranny as it kind of jerked the car. I sat in the driveway and put it back into park and again the same clunk. Then drive same thing. So i put up with it and left my house. 5 minutes later i stop and try it again, smooth as usual. What happened to my tranny?

Also, sometimes when i am slowly coasting around 5 to 10 mph and it drops down into second, i push the gas to start accelerating and it doesnt go down into first right away, it kind of hesitates then finally goes in. Revs dont go up then when if finally drops into 1st it jerks the car. I has no problems any other time like at WOT or normal acceleration from a stop.

Thanks for your help.
    07 Mazda 3 S GT Sedan (Phantom Blue Mica):[5-spd][F2 CAI][Borla CBE][F2 Rear Sway][RX8 Wheels][Progress Springs][Koni Struts][TWM STS]

SOLD:96 PGT 100K:[Borla][Catco][K&N][IAT mod][Hayden 404][ZR1 Filter][16mm 626 Swaybar][Tokico Springs/Shocks][13.7lb FDs][Z24 Lip]

My Cardomain Page
Working...
X