Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLOA

Wasup APOC,

THis is Brad Toy here from Saturn Performance Owners Club (SPOC) South East Chapter. ME and Lucas hung out w/ yall a few times last summer, did the Mountain drive and went to commerce and all. Anyway, came accross your site though I would say hey. Also just wondering if any of yall will be at Road Atlanta on May 9th to see the One Lap of America?

OH Jason, I was looking at the pics on your website, saw picture of a red probe in the woods. I know that didnt happen on the Moutntain Drive I went on, what happened their? Just Curious.

Comment

Hey Brad, what's up? Good to hear from you. I may be at the One Lap May 9th. Don't know for sure yet. Those pics you saw were from the mountain drive we did back in Feb. I invited Lucas and you guys but that was the weekend of the big Saturn meet in NC (I think). The pic of the red Probe is Stephen's car after the power steering went out on the first big turn of the day. Had to get a truck to pull him out, but no major damage! Only bad thing is that car has since been totalled in an accident about a month ago. So even though it was a good save, the car didn't last much longer after his friend hit it while parked in a parking lot at 50 mph! I'll be back in Greenville in the fall so we're planning another mountain drive in September. I'll get the info to Lucas as soon as we know something so he can pass things along to you all. Also, a group of us are going to Commerce May 11th if you want to meet any of us out there.

Later.
      Jason Taylor -- APOC
      1st Place NOPI Nationals 2001
      Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
      Pics of my 1993 PGT

Comment

Oh ok, ya i didnt go that show in NC either, there was A Clemson Sports Car Club Autocross that day that I did. I did 2 CSCC events this semster didnt see any of yall at them did any one make it up to the later events in the semester?

I might try to make it down to Commerce on the 11th but probubly not, cars about to go through alot of work, new engine, LSD, oil cooler, guages, ACT Cltuch and some other things, so it proubly will be in alot of peices.
        Brad Toy

Comment

No, we never made it to any of the Clemson club events -- it seems we always had events of our own going on that overlapped theirs. I'd like to make it to an autocross sometime, but it seems I never know when they are until a few days before they happen.

Sounds like you're doing a lot to the Saturn -- good luck with your project.
          Jason Taylor -- APOC
          1st Place NOPI Nationals 2001
          Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
          Pics of my 1993 PGT

Comment

Working...
          X