This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys.
    I am parting out a burgandy GE 626 Sedan V6 manual. I have stripped a lot of parts off it already, they just have to be sold.
    Everything has to go so prices will be cheap. My folks are annoyed because it and its parts are taking up the entire garage.
    It has a sunroof but its aftermarket so it wont fit stock anything.
    The rear brakes have ceased so theyre out of the question.
    The dashboard was cracked and mouldy so i destroyed that.
    The front bumper was crap so i threw that out.
    The front 1/4 panels were dinged and dented so theyre gone.
    The front hubs are Jmoores
    and the gearbox is mine

The engine is good, despite having done almost 300,000 kms
    The bonnet shape is very good, but needs a respray.
    The rear bumper is pretty good. Most things in the engine bay were pretty good.
    A lot of the interior is still pretty good but needs a clean.
    (nope the cupholder is broken )

Headlights are good, but the chrome strip along the bottom is cracked and lifted. (I think they most are here. Just ignore it, its easier)
    Taillights are good
    Side indicators are good (from memory)

I also have a set of blue AX TX5 taillights if anyone is interested.

Let me know what you need and I will assess it and let you know a price. Or suggest a price and I will say yay or nay. If you require pictures, let me know. Im just too lazy to take any at the moment.

Comment

• i'll grab the a/c vents and actuators pls. mrs's one stays on heat for some strange reason

Comment

• No probs dude. One of the a/c vents was broken so I threw it away. But I can send you the whole heater core if you like? Or you can come grab it sometime?

Comment

• edit: Found the tails I was looking for. Thank you.
          Last edited by mtsmb; March 6, 2010, 08:12 AM.
          My 93GT, Wendy - the oldest second gen Probe in the U.S. still on the road.

Forever in search of Enkei Shoguns.

Comment

• I have sedan taillights for a 626 if that helps? aha.
            PS any 626 parts still for sale. every single piece of the car is sitting in a pile and has to go

Comment

• ACT Clucth and Pressure plate new($250). Also, convertion head light kit used from probeaddition.com (red) with PIAA bulbs($150) Pm me for shipping.
              Powered BYEXZODIA

Comment

• I'll see if i can get up to perth sometime soon and grab the air box stuff. cheers

Comment

• WANTED: 94 Probe GT - Wiper Arms

I'm looking for Windscreen wiper arms for front and rear windows.
                  The ones i have are rusty, I'm looking for ones that are in relatively good nick.

I'm in Sydney.

Also, I may be interested in a new o2 sensor.

Cheers,
                  Evan
                  1994 Probe GT - ATX
                  HEI Mod

Comment

• ive got the rear wiper arm in good nick $15 + shipping (includes free wiper blade attached). O2 sensors should be bought new, for the front they are $90 and $110 for the rear from sprint auto IIRC. welcome to the forum by the way! (be sure to post pics of your ride when you get the chance)
                    Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                    Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                    Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• Rear wiper arm

Hey Stoker100 - I'll take that wiper arm. How much do you reckon for shipping?

Thanks for the welcome, it also means i can't PM anyone yet.

PM me with your email address and we'll get this sorted.

Cheers mate,
                      Evan
                      1994 Probe GT - ATX
                      HEI Mod

Comment

• WANTED: EGR Valve, 94 PGT

Does anyone have an EGR Valve, for a 1994 Probe GT?

Delivery will be to Sydney,
                        Evan
                        1994 Probe GT - ATX
                        HEI Mod

Comment

• 1) instrument cluster (no needles all broken) $20:
                          http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...clusterbad.jpg

2) instrument cluster 2 (working fine) $75:
                          http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...ll/cluster.jpg

3) KL36 and JE50 VAF (working fine) $300:
                          http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/kl36je50.jpg

4) VAF brackets $5 each:
                          http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...vafbracket.jpg

5) factory keyless entry remote:
                          http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...210_130401.jpg

6) engine mount:
                          http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...40709_1613.jpg
                          http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...709_161301.jpg

all prices are AU$ excluding shipping prices are negotiable.
                          Last edited by stoker100; March 5, 2010, 10:15 PM.
                          Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                          Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• One of the engine mounts i can see is a front one, cannot see what the second unit is. email me the details pls.

If you sell the je50 and kl36 let me know mine is also still up for sale and no bites at all

Comment

• ill be putting it up on ebay this week, not expecting it to sell.
                              as for the mounts theres only one, its just 2 different angles.
                              just saw i didnt put a price for the mount, its $20 and the remote is $30

Comment

• ok send me the mount at least pity you don't have a rear as well. how much would postage be ya reckon?

Comment

Working...
                                X