Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: MTX shifter boot to suit 94 Probe! (Due to a lack of response I have fitted an aftermarket rubber boot adapted using platic from the donor MX6 interior. )
    Last edited by Sprocket3; April 25, 2012, 02:21 AM. Reason: lack of response
    94PGT (MX6-MTX) K&N Apollo CAI, billet burp tank, OBX Headers now wrapped H/F CAT 2.25 Cat back courtesy GTHeydon, Catch cans, Dropped 30mm on Lovells springs front, King springs rear, 16mm Whiteline rear swaybar, Front & Rear strut braces, Bendix titanium stripe ceramic brake pads, Mechanical TBT, HEI mod, poly mounts.

Comment

• For sale, interior parts as shown:

rear seats (with brackets/boot carpet) no tears! $40
      http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/IMG_7652.jpg
      http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/IMG_7653.jpg
      http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/IMG_7651.jpg

rear seatbelts $20
      http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/IMG_7650.jpg

rear hatch panels (all) $20
      http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/IMG_7648.jpg

side boot panels, panels have holes for rear strut brace and subwoofer box (not provided) $20
      http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/IMG_7646.jpg

back seat side panels $20
      http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/IMG_7647.jpg

complete set of used working spark plug leads $10
      http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/64076a35.jpg

will ship but most being bulky items i will quote you first. payment is cash or paypal only.
      items are also listed elsewhere.
      Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
      Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
      Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• Wanted:

Drivers side door in Rio red, or any other colour people might have?, needs to have all the external plastic and rubber trims

Remote entry module

Both centre dash air vents

I'm located in Wangaratta, VIC.
        Last edited by jimay; June 30, 2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• I have the airvents for above the radio but you need to let us know where you are.
          94PGT (MX6-MTX) K&N Apollo CAI, billet burp tank, OBX Headers now wrapped H/F CAT 2.25 Cat back courtesy GTHeydon, Catch cans, Dropped 30mm on Lovells springs front, King springs rear, 16mm Whiteline rear swaybar, Front & Rear strut braces, Bendix titanium stripe ceramic brake pads, Mechanical TBT, HEI mod, poly mounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprocket3 View Post
            I have the airvents for above the radio but you need to let us know where you are.
            Duh! good point. Wangaratta, VIC. How much do you want for the vents?

Comment

Wanted: MTX shifter boot to suit 94 Probe! (Due to a lack of response I have fitted an aftermarket rubber boot adapted using platic from the donor MX6 interior. )
              I can highly recommend these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140707965000

Comment

• I should have said at the time it wasn't just the boot I needed the part that bolts it to the consul, but what I have now is better IMO, thanks anyway, you can have the vents if you pay freight, they are complete but the luvres don't move in unison but if you position them individualy they stay put.

Comment

I should have said at the time it wasn't just the boot I needed the part that bolts it to the consul, but what I have now is better IMO, thanks anyway, you can have the vents if you pay freight, they are complete but the luvres don't move in unison but if you position them individualy they stay put.
                  Cool!, obviously the vents are something that breaks commonly? mine are all snapped so anything is an improvement, I may be able to use bits from mine aswell.

Let me know how much shipping would be to VIC, 3677 and I'll send you my details then you can send me bank details and I will make a DD on Tuesday.

Cheers.

P.S.
                  Roadworthy cert tomorrow!

I've had to do so much to this car I can't wait to drive it legally (edit: I meant drive it without a permit, I haven't been driving it illegally), I've had to do valve covers, timing belt, tensioners and bearings plus water pump, coolant hoses, heater core, strut belows, brake pads, rear brake calipers, tyres, windscreen, retapped rear engine mount bolt threads on gearbox, rear engine mount, oil pan seal, antenna, airbox, battery tray and clamp, passenger door lock and a few other minor items.

I'm just glad I'm handy with tools, and to think I'm an IT tech! The dude I bought this off said it needed two brake pads and two tyres, needless to say I'm not a fan!

I only failed on three items at roadworthy which are now fixed.
                  rear left reverse light (can you believe I didn't check them!? it was just a bit corroded so cost nothing to fix)
                  Rear left brake caliper leaking (I think I didn't torque the brake line bolt down properly, I just replaced the crush washers and used a torque wrench, which fixed the third item of brake warning light coming on)

My last car was a 97 Magna, I'd converted it to manual myself, V6, lowered on KYB struts, sway bar, strut brace, extractors, side skirts, really nice car but the Probe craps all over the Magna! and it's got more safety features!
                  Last edited by jimay; July 1, 2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Yeah I will need to check with Australia post it shouldn't go over $15 though. you got it right about comparing Probes to Magna's especially if you put headers and CAI on a MTX Probe.

Comment

Yeah I will need to check with Australia post it shouldn't go over $15 though. you got it right about comparing Probes to Magna's especially if you put headers and CAI on a MTX Probe.
                      I've tried to PM my details but I don't have enough posts to send a PM..

Comment

• ^^ PM'd a Ph # to you.

Comment

• still after a tow hitch setup to fit a 94' probe if anyone has one please let me know!
                          Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                          Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                          Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• Howdy Sprocket. vents arrived today, with some super glue, two sewing pins and araldite they are good as new

P.S.
                            How do I leave you feedback?

Comment

• Hi everyone, still looking for some parts.

Can anyone help with;

Centre console top including arm rest (black)
                              Driver side door outer rubber and plastic mouldings (unbroken and as straight as possible)
                              Keyless entry unit

Cheers.

Comment

• id like a set of ur guys aussie tails with both reverse lights and amber turn signals

Comment

Working...
                                X