Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, perhaps down the line. atm, tight on the budget and need to just get the things on the roll. hence, the stock rims only.

Doh, i should have mentioned, anyone have the non swirlies stock rims? I think they all pre 97 models have it standard.
    Jerry has his, but are swirles. Need it farily quick ppl. hmm, might have to call the wreckers and see if they might have any otherwise i'll probably go for the swirlies if i have no choice by friday.
    Last edited by Sapphire; February 22, 2006, 01:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Ford Probe Monstaperformance Short Shifter

Gday,

For sale is 1 x Monstaperformance STS.

This kit has been used for two half days of driving, and after fiddling around to make it work on my TX5 I have come to the dull realisation that a short shifter takes too much effort in my daily 60kmh gridlock driving. It would be a lot of fun for those using their car as a sport/weekend car instead of a daily family hack like my TX5.

Will suit 93 onwards Probes.

I Paid $49 + $19 shipping.

Will sell for $40 Pickup in Melbourne
      no damage or scratches. No modification has taken place whatsoever. Free grease that is already on the shifter that I couldn't wipe off

Here is the Ebay listing:
      http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....613134207&rd=1

Here is a pic:

[coming in about 30 mins]

Thomas
      0433 233 657

Comment

• Armrest cupholder

Wanted armrest/cupholder must be off a right hand drive probe. (Australian)

Email ford.probe@ntlworld.com
        Last edited by fast lane; March 4, 2006, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• 1995 Probe For Sale

Time has come to sell my 1995 ford probe
          the car is very clean i just got rims put on them and just paid 12months reg and am open to offers- this car has been loved an well looked after but am after a smaller car
          colour is rio red
          i have had the car for 2 and a half years, purchased from new oak ford i have all of the service books- car has been regularly serviced
          other features standard: v6, 5sp manual, rear spoiler, cruise control etc
          lady owner car is on 140,000 clicks can send pics upon request pm me with your email
          Last edited by PPRROOBBEE; March 9, 2006, 05:09 AM.
          I GO FROM ZERO TO BITCH IN 2.5sec

Comment

• PPRROOBBEE,
            might want to place a general price range you are looking for. plus, you can upload the pictures to a server and post links on here. would save you the hassle of uploading to each email addy you get.

on a side note, why is it that i am seeing a trend people getting rid of their probes? ah well, more for me down the line.

Comment

• yes i still have the ****in thing and now i need a gearbox
              u bitches gonna give me one or sell me one
              post here now!
              its a auto bitch!

Comment

• Hey Melissa,

Thought you got rid of the probe? hmm. Gearbox, just go to any junkers, any 626/mx6/telstar will work. You try mx6.com they might have some spares lying around.

Comment

• cleaning out the garage, im moving house soon and hate having to move things i dont need to (im lazy) so up for grabs is the following:

rear engine mount $20 reserve (like brand new, only 2000km, noob at ABS told me it was rooted so i got a new one only to find the old one was perfect)

- JE50 VAF, i payed $220, used it twice then reprogrammed my ECU so i diddnt need it for the ZE so $40 reserve

- KL03 Flywheel $15 reserve

- stock 96 headers (with pre cats gutted) $10 reserve

- cruise control unit $40 reserve (works, just got in the way of my CAI)

- Stock 96 disty bits (disassembled) from $1

- Cluster with good speedo and rpm guages (spare after breaking needles on reverse glow guages) $25 reserve

*UPDATED 25/04/06*

thats about it for now, theres probably more but its too cold to go out to the shed and check.
                  Last edited by stoker100; April 24, 2006, 11:16 PM.
                  Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                  Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                  Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• bought closed.
                    Last edited by kelumzi; May 25, 2006, 11:15 PM.
                    -----------------------------------------------David Ngo-----------------------------------------------------
                    * Australian delivered 1997 GT, 2½" exhaust With Stainless Steel Muffler And Tips, 18" XR8 Alloy Wheel on
                    Pirelli Tyres 225/4O/18, King Springs, Monroe Shock Absorbers, K&n Air Filter, Pioneer CD/Tuner Headunit *
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• bought closed.
                      Last edited by kelumzi; May 25, 2006, 11:15 PM.
                      -----------------------------------------------David Ngo-----------------------------------------------------
                      * Australian delivered 1997 GT, 2½" exhaust With Stainless Steel Muffler And Tips, 18" XR8 Alloy Wheel on
                      Pirelli Tyres 225/4O/18, King Springs, Monroe Shock Absorbers, K&n Air Filter, Pioneer CD/Tuner Headunit *
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• probe/mx6 front strut brace $50 (never fully fitted)
                        JE50 VAF for KLZE $150 (ran on my car for 3 weeks, works perfect paid $220 but tuned stock eprom so i dont need it)

im going on a roadtrip to melbourne on the 22nd of september so i can deliver to melb if need be. i also have a few other bits and pieces such as a clutch and flywheel please let me know if your after anything in perticular via PM.
                        Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                        Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• hey...anyone have a black ford probe they are selling? just curious as i am in the market of possibly selling my probe and getting a black one. if its a manual, than a good plus...sadly the only ones i can find are auto.

Comment

• Well Jit you could buy MYf1's car altho its red it can use a new respray

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsa...ec=4&make_id=6

it's $11,500 but its turbo'ed and street legal it has the power u need and u could put the back seats back in aswell im pretty sure he said he has them all still

Black Probe with manual in vic $11,990
                            http://www.autotrader.com.au/ad/adnu...ubs_Used+Cars_

And a curious gold probe??? only $5,990
                            http://www.autotrader.com.au/photos/W693517128440.jpg

Seems probes are abit cheaper in NSW from the looks of it
                            The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
                            The First Electric Supercharged Probe
                            Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

• i would not mind mfy1's probe...but with all those mods, i would have no clue what to do if it breaks down. though the turbo is definitely tempting... lol. the dealers seem to be plenty for probes, was looking for private sellers. don't trust dealers..not if i can help it.

Comment

• thats heaps cheap for a boosted probe. its better to buy one fully modded because you save spending thousands on the mods yourself and you will learn about them in good time. krikey if i was looking for a probe right now id probably buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X