X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kengo

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.st...uct/View/D1800

its $30 but worth it even if its only for fun

Or u can buy a set and tell your wife its for the kids lol ($60)
    http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.st...uct/View/D1804
    The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
    The First Electric Supercharged Probe
    Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

Thanks

I thought of going to DSE and buying one and yeh it would be fun for the kids but I just forked out $70 bucks for the T-Shirts and there will be more expenses on the day Petrol, Show fee, food (will bring my own but the kids will now doubt want something else).

I got 2 wives and 4 kids to support on my shit salary plus a Probe

Give me Tattslotto win please!!!!!!!

Australian 1996 SU Alpine Green, ATX, Pro-Speed Bosal S/S Muffller, Wheels:18 x 8 StarCorp Tracer II (Chrome), Tyres: Nexem N3000 235/40/18, Springs: Lowered on King Springs , Front Strut Brace:'Ractive', AirFilter :K & N AirFilter, Plugs: NGK Irridium, I.C.E: Pioneer Head Unit, Coustic 4 Channel Amp and Coustic 2 Channel Amp, Infinity Front Splits and Infinity 6 x 9 Rears, Sony Explode 10 inch Sub, various interior painted trim, Flames on Hoods etc

Comment

I'll see if I can find my other two way.
        Kengo you've been a busy busy boy I see.

Comment

Thanks Steve but I managed to get one from a guy at works who is in the WRX club and they use them on there Cruise days also.

If u can find might be hand to bring for someone else.

If anyone has a video camer bring it along. I am ressurecting our old dinosaur and hoping it still works. It will be awsome if we can get some viseo fottage of our day. I can then transfer to DVD or VCD so we can all have a copy.

The more Videos/Photos of our big day the merrier

Steve

Not as busy as u might think.

My second wife was also divorced and had 2 girls from her first marriage.

But the rest of my comments still ring true.
          Last edited by Kengo; February 16, 2006, 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Australian 1996 SU Alpine Green, ATX, Pro-Speed Bosal S/S Muffller, Wheels:18 x 8 StarCorp Tracer II (Chrome), Tyres: Nexem N3000 235/40/18, Springs: Lowered on King Springs , Front Strut Brace:'Ractive', AirFilter :K & N AirFilter, Plugs: NGK Irridium, I.C.E: Pioneer Head Unit, Coustic 4 Channel Amp and Coustic 2 Channel Amp, Infinity Front Splits and Infinity 6 x 9 Rears, Sony Explode 10 inch Sub, various interior painted trim, Flames on Hoods etc

Comment

I don't have a CB radio but im bound to get one 2morrow

I'll also be getting a memory card reader so u guys can fill your cards up and i can download them onto my pc and u can keep shooting

I'll try to get the webcam setup now if it works i'll post a quick video

Comment

I have a memory card reader (5 types of card) if you don't want to buy one that I can bring.

Also I can take 257 pics on my 128 MB card in my 2.3 mp camera. I couldn'd fill it up at the Motorshow last Sunday.

Comment

Have fun ppl, take a lot of pics of each of your cars as well. hehe, wanna see what the other probes look like.

Comment

sounds like its goin' to be a grouse day...

...remember to post pics here...cant wait to see em
                  2.5litres of mobility

Comment

So how many of us are coming? I count four cars, but then again I can't really count.

Comment

Well the list was:
                      Michael_B
                      Kengo
                      azdysb
                      AussieMick
                      MYF1
                      Steve
                      NiN^_^NiN

AussieMick said he might come and MYF1 said the probe might not be ready

Also u said azdysb steve i got no idea who that is so i don't know if he's coming anyway.

U said u got 6 spots right? well we should be fine parking wise im 99% sure atleast 1 of the 7 people wont come we haven't heard from MYF1 so i don't think he's coming altho it be nice

We havent heard from aussie mick he said he might come but hasn't posted anything since so he's a maybe too.

We will be fine for parking but we do need to know how many people are coming so we know exactly how many will be a shell.

Just to make sure we are meeting at the shell before u go over to the westgate bridge to williamstown?

Its not the other one where you come off the bridge heading towards citylink right?
                      Last edited by NiN^_^NiN; February 17, 2006, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I'll be there guys. Got a battery last week and she started first go. Took her to work one day also without any problems. See you at 7.

Comment

Sweet well if azdysb (who is he/she?) is coming then we will have to squish the cars in but we should be fine

Now im off to sleep (well i'll try) so i can get up at 5 hopefully lol night all see you guys tomorrow
                          Last edited by NiN^_^NiN; February 18, 2006, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it's the outbound Shell before the Westgate bridge.

Great MYF1, we're back up to at least 5 now. Awesome! I've downloaded the site plan and it looks like we've been allocated a pretty large spot, so I don't think space should be an issue for the club.
                            P.S. There may be a chance of a light shower early on so bring an umbrella and a chamois.
                            Last edited by Steve; February 18, 2006, 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Steve- Thanks for organising the day. If was great to catch up and meet the guys personally. You didn't ring so I gather I didn't win the trophy (LOL). I thinks we should definitely get togther for some more shows in the future.

Matt: Give me a call at work 8561 7141 and I will drop in with the subby. I'd also like to get a copy of all the pics u took and am happy to give u mine. If we can arrange to put them on the fklash drive that I have that would be great.

Others: If any of you are interested in getting copies of the pics on the day just send me your details to my email (lou.dardengo@tradecentrix.com) and I will be happy to burn them to a CD and post to u.

Comment

I'll give u a call tomorrow i'll burn the cd tonight of the vids and pics i took and give u a call tomorrow bout the subby.

I also got a ford service manual for the probe if u want that too

Sapphire turned me onto the cds there quite cool has diagrams and blueprints for everything on the probe.

Comment

Working...
                                X