• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with the San Jose Grand Prix

let me know and i will forward your names to bryan,

james

------------------------------------------------------------
    Still looking for help with the San Jose Grand Prix.

I am looking for people to work the street level pedestrian crossings. The
    bridges will be worked by another group. For this you will get 2 passes
    good for the best viewing in the place, a hat and T-shirt and a free lunch
    and enough water to stay hydrated all day.

Please let me know by sending me your:
    email address
    phone number
    name
    work days of Friday, Saturday or Sunday or any combination.

Would like a 2 day commitment

Thanks,

Bryan
    http://thevenom.net
    351 V8, 302 V8, Renesis, whatevers in a murano

I'm in for Saturday and Sunday. Already heard from Bryan.
    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

heh if i work, id rather work here and get paid while doing it....but i'll give it a thought though. but it didnt seem like we had too much interest from when i posted about the SJGP last time....i dont really care to go and work/watch the thing alone....
      NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Yeah, I guess you wouldn't want to hang out with PT Mom.
        JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
        JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold

Comment

nothing personal dale, but what's w/ the "no one wants to hang out" thing lately?

only person(s) ive hung out in bapoc are tony and jon, bapoc doesnt seem to be a very "hangy" bunch.....so im sure its nothing against u
          NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Please forward me his email address or website url. I worked last year and signed up for this year, but have not heard.

Hopefully I will be working Friday again.
            BAPOC Merchandise http://www.cafepress.com/BAPOC

Comment

Originally posted by Rayman
              nothing personal dale, but what's w/ the "no one wants to hang out" thing lately?

I've noticed this too... Does PT Mom need a ???

Next BAPOC summit, group hugs and smores at PT Mom's house...
              2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

Yeah, I guess I've been feeling kinda I dunno.....sad lately. Although I've had good news, I've also had some bad (my sis and her husband and his family ). The good news I posted in the 5S, Jon knows about it (a really big raise in pay).

And as long as we don't sing "Kumbaya".

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjazz17
                  And as long as we don't sing "Kumbaya".
                  I was totally gonna say that earlier, but I didn't know how to spell it... Haha...
                  2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

When is it? I'm interested in helping..

-Max

Comment

Anymore slots left? What is the age limit? Thanks!
                      1993 Ford Probe GT Laser Red
                      All Stock
                      100k miles and running!

Comment

I PMed [93GT] with the info - just found out the following (last year you got guest passes for friends if you volunteered):

The volunteer coordinator said they are doing it differently this year (not his choice) - I will get a work pass, good just about everywhere, but I won't get a guest pass. Instead, I'll get a 30% discount on tickets, the prices ranging from $160 for a three day gold pass including access to pit row, to general admission with no seating for $35. Here's the link:

http://www.sanjosegrandprix.com/tickets.html

This might make a difference to those who are volunteering, so I thought I would share.

Comment

Update: as of today, they are still looking for a few more people:

We are still looking for a few more volunteers, so if you know anyone who is interested, please get them to sign up ASAP. They will be placed in our volunteer pool as floaters.

(We are in need of one or two people to help with the Cesar Chavez park move-in, which takes place Thursday evening from 10pm-6am (due to Music in the Park). If you, or someone you know would like to volunteer in this area, please let me know. This will be a first come, first serve basis, as I only need 1-2 people.
                          Sean/majikk and I are assigned to Pass Control - should have a great view of the on-track activities, regardless of where we're placed. I did end up taking Friday off too, so I am working all three days.

Comment

Working...
                          X