WTB: front rotors and stock rear spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: front rotors and stock rear spoiler

I was under FP the other day working on the crossmember and saw that the front rotors have deep grooves in them on the inside...that is not so good for stopping power. So I need a pair of front rotors in good shape.

I'd also like to add a stock spoiler to my daily driver. Red preferred, but i'll take anything cheaply. Pics are good, too.

Thank yee!
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

i have both...freshly machined stock rotors and a black factory installed spoiler. however the spoiler sits 1 inch lower the normal, practically flushed with the truck, much like the one you had on the white car. dont know if thats something you would like to have. i can bring both if you like to the BBQ next week
    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
    1993 nighthawk 750
    http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

That would be muy caliente. I dig the lower spoiler anyway.
      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

alrighty then i will bring them next sunday...savy
        probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
        1993 nighthawk 750
        http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Working...
        X