Thank you guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you guys..

I just got a call from Theresa. Last night/tonight was the Out of Darkness Overnight event. It was the walk for Suicide Prevention that I posted about before. Well, she just completed the walk, all 20 miles. Apparently she was one of the first 75 to cross the line too, out of around 1400 people.. They started walking at around 8:30pm I think, and its now about 3:15.

This was a really big thing for her, so I wanted to thank all of you that donated. It really meant a lot to her.

In other news, I'm bored at work..
    2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

thats awesome she did so well. i'll have to call her today. i was wondering how it went.
    '59 VW Bus - camper - lots of work - Mango green/Seagull Grey two tone
    '05 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro 6-spd manual Ultrasport w/ mods - Arctic White / Black
    '69 VW Bug - Grey/Black two tone-1641cc
    '94 MX-6 ZE mtx w/ mods - TAZ 6 - sold / BAPOC
    '01.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro w/ mods - sold

Comment

That's great Jon, tell her congratulations for me.
      Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

Yes, I will do. Adam, you two have been great friends for a while now. She really appreciates it, whether you know it or not. She needs more friends like you..

And Trent, thanks for your contribution. She actually raised just over $1100 I believe.. Every little bit count.. Thanks man..
        2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

i talked with her earlier, and the route they took sounded pretty cool. i didn't ask how much she had raised, but thats awesome she broke her goal!
          '59 VW Bus - camper - lots of work - Mango green/Seagull Grey two tone
          '05 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro 6-spd manual Ultrasport w/ mods - Arctic White / Black
          '69 VW Bug - Grey/Black two tone-1641cc
          '94 MX-6 ZE mtx w/ mods - TAZ 6 - sold / BAPOC
          '01.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro w/ mods - sold

Comment

Working...
          X