looking to buy ZE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to buy ZE

I finally have the money for a ze swap but now the shop that i was going to goto is completely sold out. Btw they were selling them for 525. its called atarco or something like that out of richmond. so if anyone knows a shop locally please let me know.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Probe954

engineworldusa x2

Comment

do you have the number to that place? and is it local because i dont wanna deal with shipping.

Comment

atarco is where is where i was gonna get mine but they said its just the block and lowerend engine world is in oakland i got mine there but i have seen some threads latley about them sending out non ze's so make the drive and pick it yourself. its an awesome place i was in aww when i went they have front clips engines and trannys it was like a toy store haha
        Rio Red 94 PGT mtx
        Mods - ZE, Probinator chip, Bomz cai, 2.5 Borla catback, 2.5 custom tp, ACT, Fidanza, ss line, ssac headers, poly inserts, Intrax, illuminas, cusco camber plates

Comment

just do a basic google search for engine world. Their motors seem to be alright, shipping is free to NoCal. I'll be buying one later this year from them, and the several I've installed that came from them were clean and reliable.
          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
          90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Adam mentioned Sunsengines and RisingSunEngines in the past. Not sure where the shop got my ZE from, the guy said at the time that it was a place at the Port of Oakland and it's been a great ZE so far.
            2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
            JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
            JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
            born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

well i tried risingsunengines and sunsengines and the first one doesnt carry the ze only oem engines and i couldnt get the second one to answer the phone. So as of right now im kinda stuck. Im really not looking to spend over 700 for the engine so if anyone has anymore ideas let me know.

Comment

They just told you Engineworldusa. It's local, $600 ZE's, and they deliver free to your house. If theres a problem, simply take it back. They have a 30day warranty. And as said there local.
                Last edited by 2fazed; May 16, 2008, 12:21 PM.
                93 Mazda 626 ES - Stock/work car

Comment

I got mine from Eric Japan Engine out of Chicago. VERY clean and VERY fast shipping. It was $929 shipped to my door.

Check it out.
                  Tim

98 BMW Z3 2.8

Comment

i got mine years ago from sunsengines.com which now states they are retiring fromengines and moving on to other things. but it was alot more than engineworlds price. i've heard good things about experiences with them, so i'd go there.... especially for the price...
                    '59 VW Bus - camper - lots of work - Mango green/Seagull Grey two tone
                    '05 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro 6-spd manual Ultrasport w/ mods - Arctic White / Black
                    '69 VW Bug - Grey/Black two tone-1641cc
                    '94 MX-6 ZE mtx w/ mods - TAZ 6 - sold / BAPOC
                    '01.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro w/ mods - sold

Comment

how would you like a very nice ze, dan can verify, for free

Comment

Why the charity, Bill?
                        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

check out my other thread

Comment

Originally posted by tahoe View Post
                            how would you like a very nice ze, dan can verify, for free
                            for free??? ya i would like it. it sounds to good to be true... if it runs good ill pay you for it.

Comment

my car is totaled and all i want out of it are my hand controls, my subwoofer and amp
                              right now it is at an auto dismantler awaiting clearance of some sort from my insurance company
                              i was planning on letting them keep it for scrap to pay the towing and storage
                              but we can work it out some how, you cover the towing and storage and the engine is yours
                              you'd have to pull it
                              i'm not sure how much we're looking at
                              and my AAA might even compensate them for towing

it's a possible option
                              would you like to continue exploring it or f-it

Comment

Working...
                              X