No announcement yet.

Gotta love meguiar's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh... no luck with the vinegar, or even rubbing compound... those sumbitches are on there for good i think. at least when i wax the car it helps cover em up some. just have to live with it i guess. can't expect too much out of a 15 y.o. car anyways

Comment

I guess your only option now is remove the clearcoat layer (if it's still there) or paint layer, and repaint.
      2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
      JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
      JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
      born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

For the love of god don't take the clear off

If you want to get it back to showroom condition you need to polish it with either the 2.0 or 1.5 compounds with a proper buffer and wool pad. Clear coats need about a once a year cut and polish.
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Working...
        X