2nd gen shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen shell

been talking with a guy from wilton area, from another forum i frequent, and he's looking for a 2nd gen body shell for cheap. his plans are to make it rwd and put a nitromethane powered 2.3l 4 banger in it to run at bonneville. he already has some other cars hes apart of, and he's also a part of an engine masters challenge team here's the link from last years attempt.
    http://bangshift.com/forum/showthrea...Challenge-2011
    this would be a good chance to hopefully see a probe in the landspeed record books. so if any one has a shell that they finished parting everything besides the body parts. please pm me so i can pass the info along thanks.

Have you checked the local JYs?
    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

well im in so cal but thought someone in the bay area might have a shell or car laying around that either wont pass smog, or there not planning on putting back to road worthy.

Comment

it can be a base model, or if anyone finds one for cheap locally please let me know
        Thanks Adam

Comment

Working...
        X