Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys from ONTARIO, I need your help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys from ONTARIO, I need your help!!!!!

Okay, I'm going to the OSCS this year. I really, really want a 2.5" mandrel bend exhaust. No one can do it around here. [img]/forums/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] I'm coming from New Brunswick and I was wondering if there are any exhaust shops that any of you guys know of that I could stop at and have an exhaust made for me! If you know of any could you please get me the phone number? I need the area code too. If you could please, could you call them yourself and ask how much a 2.5" mandrel exhaust would be. I just need the piping b/c I have a muffler. Thanks! :grin:
    Hoser Shane
    "No Ken, I don't work at the Gap"

more info please...

cat back? header back? axle back? resonated or not? stainless steel? what exactly will you be supplying, ie. muffler, resonator, cat, etc.

need to know, price will vary greatly depending on these specs.

Comment

The only think I need is the pipe from the cat to the muffler. I'd be running without a resonator. I'm looking for a 2.5" mandrel bend. I have a cat and muffler already.
      Hoser Shane

Comment

You're not coming all the way from the maritimes just for OSCS are you? The show was fun last year and it'll probably be better this year; but with all due respect it's not THAT good!
        Probetalk member since Feb. 2000
        Probe owner Sept. 18, 1995 to MAY 29, 2007

Comment

If you come i'll hook you up. If you supply your own muffler and just going from the cat-back it won't be that expensive. I had the whole system done with pipe bends and highflow cat+ muffler for about $1000. You can acually get mandrel bent for this price, i was impatient and had them just do it. So i'd guesstimate a few hundred bucks or less.

Comment

Yeah, that's all I'd need is the pipe. I'm not looking to spend that much. I already have a dtm style SS muffler so I'll keep that. One of the reasons I'm making the trip is b/c I always see you guys getting together and I have no one around here to have a "probe meet" with and I think it'd be fun. It's just gonna be a nice trip to get away for a few days and my g/f is looking for a car and she'd have a better chance finding one in ont. Too bad she wants a GSR.....
            Hoser Shane

Comment

On 2001-03-25 05:16, Nelson wrote:
              You're not coming all the way from the maritimes just for OSCS are you? The show was fun last year and it'll probably be better this year; but with all due respect it's not THAT good!

Hey now. Next time you come to McDonalds to find me, That big nmac is on yo hood biotch :smile:

It's not a fantastic Darknights deal, but more a gathering. Props if he wants to come that far...

Same with Mikey A from Fla if he decides to come!

Comment

Scotty, like I said: no offense. We *are* talking about driving in from the maritimes.

OSCS 2K was fun and I'm going again this year... but for me it's about 100 KM's.

ps--damn boy you still remember that burnout I did outside McDonald's?! From now on when I toast my tires I'm going to say, "Do you want fries with that?" LOL

Probetalk member since Feb. 2000
                Probe owner Sept. 18, 1995 to MAY 29, 2007

Comment

Hell yeah

I did one last night and it brought back Memories.. Almost in the same spot

Yahoo!

Comment

Working...
                  X