Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Members - Input on Potato chips!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Char - can you not get Yuengling in Canada? If not, I'd be willing to trade you Yuengling for chips

~Brad

1977 Ford F250 4x4 - 460CID = 7.5L. Enough said?
    1999 Mazda Miata - Stock, and blue!
    2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - The usual mods!

Comment

Originally posted by piratius
      Char - can you not get Yuengling in Canada? If not, I'd be willing to trade you Yuengling for chips

~Brad

Sadly no we don't have Yeungling here in Canada... but I would certainly be willing to hear your proposal...?

Char
      MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
      That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

Seems like you are not alone.
        http://www.petitiononline.com/ruff411d/petition.html

I just had a second though. I'm gonna ask my wife to look through her books at work she did find me some lame ketchup chips. She's a buyer at a wholesaler down here. I get all sorts of candy and gum before it hits the shelves
        93 gt
        95 tbird sc
        2010 focus ses

Comment

WOW I never knew that this was such a big deal?! In reading the comments some people sound almost desparate to get these chips and some seem to go to great measures to get them, ie: crossing the boarder! I'm going to place a call into Frito Lay's Canada and inquire about this and see what they say?!

Char

Edit: After calling Frito Lay Canada and inquiring, they said that the reason for "all-dressed" and "ketchup" chips not being available in the US is that it is based on the tastes of a specific region. I said to them is there any chance thay these delicious chips will be making there way south of the boarder any time soon and got the responce "most likely no, but all our comments are passed along to our marketing department who look over them and if them deem that there is a great enough amount of requests, they make look at the market and further see if it would be viable to bring it to consumers." So it means for now that you're pretty much SOL when it comes to "all-dressed chips" but for those who would really like to have some, we could certainly set something up and get them sent down to you. I would also say that if you guys really want them to be brought to the US I would start calling Frito Lay USA and saying we want these chips!!!
          Last edited by Red_Hot_babe; January 24, 2008, 09:26 AM.
          MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
          That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

If a chip for Yuengling underground railroad were to ever spring up id like to be a part of that.

Comment

for piratius . and sorry for bringing up an old thread about potato chips. ... Kerr's ... they have ketchup and the BBQ ribs that are ruffled taste similar to all dressed.. Ive found them at walmart and K mart down here and you can buy a case from them online. They even have pickle chips ....
              93 gt
              95 tbird sc
              2010 focus ses

Comment

I believe it's.. Vinengar and Onion and a few other things. But they are freakin delicious!
                Blue 94 PSE DD/Winter beater
                New Project: 93 PGT-T Loaded.http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...&highlight=CDN
                Formerly known as CDN Pr0b3

Comment

Originally posted by ya_whatever View Post
                  for piratius . and sorry for bringing up an old thread about potato chips. ... Kerr's ... they have ketchup and the BBQ ribs that are ruffled taste similar to all dressed.. Ive found them at walmart and K mart down here and you can buy a case from them online. They even have pickle chips ....
                  dill pickle? Do you guys not have them either?
                  94323F2T

Comment

Working...
                  X