Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you fellow canucks paying for insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I booted the windshield out of my 4x4 while parked on the Deerfoot in Calgary Tom, then drove back home to Edmonton like that no cops pulled me over for it lol. So I don't think a windshield is required in Alberta, nor is a hood or a few other things lol.

Banshee Call them and ask, I am not sure if they do. They have alot of carriers so it's more then likely they insure out of province.
    Last edited by RoadRage; September 18, 2008, 11:20 AM.
    Regards,
    Andre S
    93 Mazda 626 - Heavily modified - Cross Pollinated - Work in Progress
    --------------------------------My Build Page---------------------------------

Comment

I Pay $230 a month, and that is with full coverage on everything. with a 5% discount. ICBC sucks, we have no choices.
      BC POC is alive!

[.Mtx Tangerine 1995 GT.]

Comment

$230/month?! What the hell?! I'm paying $105!!! With full coverage i think its around $150!
        BC Probe Owners Club is VERY MUCH ALIVE - www.bcpoc.ca
        93 PGT 2.5L SILVER - Stock DE, ZE Intake Manifold, T3/T4 .50/.63 AR Turbo, Valant Turbo Pipes, Tial 38mm Wastegate (~9PSI), Custom Water/Meth Injection, Megasquirt v3 (MSnS-Extra 029q2 Fuel/Spark), Millennia Injectors @ 70psi, 65mm TB, JJ Resonated TP, Centerforce DF Clutch, MX3 Flywheel, AWR Mounts, it begins all over again...
        93 PGT 2.5L BLACK Dismantled
        GARAGE - The hybrid with a piston hole... lots of various leftovers...

Comment

I pay $125 a month for complete coverage but then again i have a 43% discount +17years. So according to ICBC technically i could have 6 at fault accidents before my insurance is affected at all.
          93 PGT/ ATX / UltraWhite Foglights / Sony Xplode Headunit / OBX Exhaust / Ractive Intake / Nightshaded Tails / Clear Corners / H-4 Conversion, Piaa Intense White 4100k / Tokico Illuminas / Eibach Pro Springs / PowerSlot Rotors / Hawk HPS Pads / Many more mods to come !!

Comment

For the SE Probe I just bought yesterday, it's $117/month or $100/month with no collision coverage. Considering it's my beater, I'll probably go with the second option.

It saves me alot from the coverage on the MX6, I pay $128/month for it.
            1997 MX6 LS-KLZE & 1996 Ford Probe SE

Born and raised on MX6.com:
            http://www.mx6.com/forums/gallery/19...o-56k-ppl.html

Comment

Just renewed my insurance I pay it in full which works out to be just under $77 a month. $82 if I do monthly payments. With 35% discount only basic. Not worth the collision and comprehensive coverage
              1998 Nissan Maxima SE
              1997 Infiniti I30T
              1993 Ford Probe GT

Comment

I'm paying just under $1300/year full coverage.
                1993 Black Probe GT Sensei Body Kit, M3 Mirrors, APC Wing, Custom Green LED interior lights.
                1977 Datsun 620 Truck Built Chevy 350 V-8, TH350, 4.88 gears, and custom 80's paint. Passes everything except the gas station.

Comment

Price i was paying in ontario 450/month - full coverage with 1 speeding ticket and a not at fault accident.

Price when i moved to BC - 207/month - full coverage

2.25" stainless exhaust, Headers, CAI, AWR mounts, B&M Short Throw, Jacobs Pro-street, Front/Rear Strut brace, clear corners, Colt 210/210, Interprep valve springs, Aasco flywheel, CM IIR clutch, ZE IM, phenos

Comment

I was paying just over $1500 a year in BC with collision coverage and coverage cuz i worked as a delivery driver (which is the dumbest thing ever, the BC government is full of crooks), i have no accidents, no tickets.
                    im almost excited to be living in alberta now since my dad just payed $300 for an entire year, then again he is almost 50.
                    i would be happy with decent coverage and pay under $1000 a year
                    Last edited by badandens; December 7, 2008, 11:41 AM.
                    89GT

Comment

ugh clean record no tickets no accidents... i'm paying out 9 months worth of coverage in 7 months because of some screw up they made but I didn't have to pay anything for 2 months lol grand total of $346 a month
                      Last edited by redbond1; December 7, 2008, 10:25 PM.
                      no longer an mx6 owner... please welcome me to the probe game! now a proud owner of a low k 96 probe SE 5-spd! back to the wonders of good gas mileage! lol

Comment

well all you bastards suck cause I have a 90 gt and I pay about 200
                        with 2 mill liability comprehensive and collision (which is rather cheap on a 90)
                        also I pay about the same when I switch to my 89 bronco2 it is ridiculous

how ever I will be looking into Canadian direct next year

should note some of you know my driving history only one accedent
                        on my record and that was 5 years ago
                        Last edited by Broncosis; December 25, 2008, 10:38 PM.
                        BCPOC.CA
                        1st gen 90 dohc gt
                        2nd gen spindles, spings ,struts (illuminas)
                        my cars thread

Comment

I'll be paying about 43$ a month with I think fire damage coverage.
                          91 PLX- "my baby" light weight flywheel, cross drilled rotors, new clutch, K&N filter. (sadly its gone now.... )

94 PSE- my absolute piece of shit, no mods, no exhaust from the downpipe back.

Comment

i'm paying $810 every 6 months for liability with a $750 deductible... and this is for a 96 gt in in New Jersey (more expensive here than NY!!!) with several tickets... speeding, careless driving, tinted windows. considering jersey is the MOST densely populated state and i am only 21 with moving violations i guess it isn't terrible but cheaper is always better. oh and this is High Point insurance btw
                            Last edited by DeProbeGT; April 12, 2011, 05:11 PM. Reason: srry bout that eyy! thought this was for the usa..

Comment

Working...
                            X