I am in need of a complete block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in need of a complete block

hey everyone, I recently blew up my probe and bought a 05 srt-4 but i would really like to get the probe fixed up for the winter. Im just curious if anyone out there has a spare klze or klde block thats good and complete with pistons and rods etc? I just need the bottom end i have all the top end stuff, klze heads manifold, cams. Let me know you guys.
    96 Probe SE- klze with DE valve train, 18" chrome wheels, 35 series rubber, ACT stage 3 clutch, fidanza 9lb flywheel, pro 1 headers, cold air intake, bored out TB, rr racing inserts, sts.

Check your local auto wrecker. The KL block is a fairly common block for the MX6, Probe, and 626.

Comment

yea i tried that already, they are really rare around here, the only thing i could find was a complete klde motor but they wanted 1000 bucks for it which is what i could buy a klze for.
      96 Probe SE- klze with DE valve train, 18" chrome wheels, 35 series rubber, ACT stage 3 clutch, fidanza 9lb flywheel, pro 1 headers, cold air intake, bored out TB, rr racing inserts, sts.

Comment

i have one, just bought a parts car, but i'm in BC so shipping would be brutal

Comment

Working...
        X