Ontario 2010 Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario 2010 Meet?

I would love to have a meet sometime this year, but unfortunately ONPOC is kinda dead....

I've never been to a meet, so I wouldnt be able to plan it, but I hope someone does!

If not I'll just take a trip to the Alberta One
    Budget Build PGT
    1996 Ford Probe GT - New MTX Thunder speakers, Injen Cold Air Intake, NGK 8mm Wires, Magnaflow muffler, Front Strut Bar - Totaled!

There's an ONPOC one on the 24th of this month.

Comment

I am also in the midst of making meets for the MX-3 drivers of Ontario, and we frequently talk of inviting our Probe friends.

Comment

Invite us lol, we'd be more than happy to come.
        Talk to Leo (dice123)
        Budget Build PGT
        1996 Ford Probe GT - New MTX Thunder speakers, Injen Cold Air Intake, NGK 8mm Wires, Magnaflow muffler, Front Strut Bar - Totaled!

Comment

Hey Matt & mark
          I

Comment

im in for all meets! i never see probe guys! mx3 mx6 whoever! im happy
            1994 pgt-grey, slammed, static, boosted and always brokenhttp://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701291478
            2003 SAAB 9-3 aero - red, slammedl, static, 3piece ADV.1 wheels...the daily

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow.23
              I would love to have a meet sometime this year, but unfortunately ONPOC is kinda dead....

I've never been to a meet, so I wouldnt be able to plan it, but I hope someone does!

If not I'll just take a trip to the Alberta One
              You should still come mate, the more the merrier, check out the thread for the general gist of what's going to happen, it's during august so it'll me nice, good luck with your ONPOC meet, hope things get better.
              -Nate
              91 PLX- "my baby" light weight flywheel, cross drilled rotors, new clutch, K&N filter. (sadly its gone now.... )

94 PSE- my absolute piece of shit, no mods, no exhaust from the downpipe back.

Comment

good to see this place is still kicking
                www.cardomain.com/id/fatflyguy

Comment

if someone wants to arrange an ontario meet, i'm up for it.
                  Last edited by best96; March 19, 2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I'm game as well. Check out the other threads.
                    1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - First love. Parts car. RIP.
                    1994 Mazda MX-3 GS-R - Current project. [WORKLOG]
                    1993 Mazda B2600i 4x4 - Winter truck. Hauler. Off-roader.

Comment

Working...
                    X