Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

97 GT @ Standard Auto Wreckers (Toronto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 GT @ Standard Auto Wreckers (Toronto)

Hey, just giving a heads up to anyone that is in need of parts.
    I went into Standard on Friday & by luck a 97 was scrapped that day.
    Red with black interior, ATX. Had only 219K on it. The interior is mint for a 97. Black cloth seats look great! Door panels in great shape! Red mirrors, the ones that bend. Everything intact in the engine.
    I took the fog lights & the armrest with flip out cup holders.
    I was gonna take the tails, but they wanted $30 ea, so I passed. If someone wants them, not sure where they'll be, I left them at the upic cashier. I'm sorry for trying to remove the GT centre reflector becase I broke the upper part that hold it. The screws were rusted, so I don't think it would've come out any other way. It's in the car, under the pass. seat.
    It did have the key in it & it has keyless. From searching on here, it seems that if my Probe didn't come with keyless, I can't use it. But, I do want the part that you put the key in to open the trunk, as mine hasn't worked since I bought it. But, I couldn't take it out as the car is on another car, & it didn't seem safe for me to climb in & go in the trunk. So, if anyone goes & can get it for me, let me know! I'll need the key too!
    Happy picking!
    93 PGT Electric Blue https://www.supermotors.net/24151 Sold
    KL-Z(zed)E, Stoker100 Chipped, OBX headers, JJ TP, 67mm bored TB, CAI, CM#2, MX-3 FW, Ultimate STS, Homemade Grounding Kit, AWR Sway Bar, Rear Protege Calipers, Magnaflow 12245 (best muffler ever!)
    2006 Subaru Legacy Wagon

Hi, thanks for visiting us at Standard Auto Wreckers

[no, you're not allowed to post hyperlinks, nor are you allowed to advertise your business here without first contacting the administration/ownership ~admin]

Comment

That is my biggest issue with S.A.W. is stacked cars. Always crushed from another car on top..
      I

Comment

Working...
      X