absurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• absurd

Saw your headers today, but the exhaust has yet to show up. Any idea when it's coming?

Hey Matt, long time no see. Stupid carparts pushed the shipping date back to April 21st, they are really begining to piss me off. Anyway I hear you are getting a greddy. Or was it borla? Anyway, did u pick it up already? Is it a whole catback or just the muffler. Either way I wanna hear it when u get it on the car.

Val

Comment

Well I just read your post in the MIPOC forum. A blown clutch....that really sucks Sorry to hear about that. If there is anything I can do to help, or u need another pair of hands, I'll be glad to help.

Note to self: My car was not designed to haul two engines around its having enough trouble with just one :grin:

Comment

Well, it's only like three quarters of an engine, but this gives me a good excuse for a new clutch (clutchmasters stage 3), I'm poor though, and I just hope it isn't more than that. I'll keep you updated, but I did manage to get the GReddy on, I just have to polish it up a bit. Sounded really sweet. I'm done school on April 20, so assuming my car works, we'll have to head out to mark's and put the headers on when the exhaust comes. See you at school. Lata

Comment

Working...
        X