Thanks to all ESPOCers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all ESPOCers

I want to thank all E.S.P.O.C members that came out to the dyno meet this weekend. we had a total of about 12 ESPOCers there!! I want to say that i'm sorry if i didn't get to talk to all of you guys during the weekend.

also i want to invite you guys to the track next week for the import shoot out at BUDDS CREEK raceway. the meet is going to be on the 8th so be ready!! The project probe is going to be there also.
    ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
    WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
    Mazdaspeed6 current mods
    CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

Give me a time and location on where to meet. The Kamikaze Crew is meeting at Checkers in Greenbelt around 7:30am...If you want we can all roll down together.

Comment

I will most likely be there (weather and a 10 page paper will be the only things holding me back). Let's hype this bizzatch up ya'll!

Are we going to meet up on Saturday or Friday for dinner, or anything else?

Comment

Working...
      X