club page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club page?

I want to revamp the website but i need you guys help. I need you to critic the site for me and tell me what i should change. I want to add a video section but to know if any of you can upload some video footage for me?

Also i want to do a flash for the front page does anyone know how to do that? I am open for suggestions.

I just need to hear from you the member so that i can make it better and more user friendly to you. How is the navigations on the page? Is the front page to cluddered? suggestions, suggestions, suggestions......
    ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
    WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
    Mazdaspeed6 current mods
    CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

anyone??
    ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
    WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
    Mazdaspeed6 current mods
    CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

Comment

Catch me on msn messenger or aim Charles.

Comment

Working...
      X