MIR Nov 6-7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIR Nov 6-7th

It's that time of the year again, who's going to MIR for ImportsvsDomestics. I'll be there with my slow car.
    My 1st gens are slow.

Originally posted by shqs89gt View Post
    It's that time of the year again, who's going to MIR for ImportsvsDomestics. I'll be there with my slow car.
    i will be there with one of my turbo car
    Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Well i plan on being there i have the car up and running but then i find out that my left rear axle it broken so i am ordering another one now!!!!
      ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
      WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
      Mazdaspeed6 current mods
      CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

Comment

I will be there... not sure if i will be running tho
        2g probe ze

Comment

so have you uploaded the vid yet josh or are you having problems?
          Mazdaspeed6 current mods
          CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

Comment

Having problems. I set my desktop back up and tried to load them like i always do but I can't pull them off the camcorder. I use windows movie maker and normally it shows me the video as I'm doing the clips but it won't show the clips now so I can't pull them off. I don't know if the camcorder is messed up or what I'll try a couple more times before I give up. I'll let you know if I can get them up. Sorry.
            89pgt T3/T4
            94pgt T3/T4

Comment

Originally posted by escot View Post
              Having problems. I set my desktop back up and tried to load them like i always do but I can't pull them off the camcorder. I use windows movie maker and normally it shows me the video as I'm doing the clips but it won't show the clips now so I can't pull them off. I don't know if the camcorder is messed up or what I'll try a couple more times before I give up. I'll let you know if I can get them up. Sorry.
              dont worry about that crappy video, just delete it. lol
              Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by ademan View Post
                dont worry about that crappy video, just delete it. lol

WHOA!!! i hear jealousy!!!! i will have him do that when you post your 16 sec pass from sunday!!! Oh don't worry about that vid phil as i will be posting some faster vids this weekend!!! get ready!!!

Josh if you can get the vid and you don't mine let me take a shot at it...
                Mazdaspeed6 current mods

Comment

Originally posted by charles View Post
                  WHOA!!! i hear jealousy!!!! i will have him do that when you post your 16 sec pass from sunday!!! Oh don't worry about that vid phil as i will be posting some faster vids this weekend!!! get ready!!!

Josh if you can get the vid and you don't mine let me take a shot at it...
                  jealousy? you kidding, jealous of low car, i already posted my 16sec video on youtube 3 weeks ago, when i broke my manifold and turbo fall off. you slow charlie
                  Last edited by charles; December 4, 2010, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ademan View Post
                    jealousy? you kidding, jealous of low car, i already posted my 16sec video on youtube 3 weeks ago, when i broke my manifold and turbo fall off. you slow charlie
                    excuse me
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fk2W...92F57&index=29

i tell you what post you 12 sec pass unicorn probe that you did a couple of weeks ago... waiting
                    Last edited by charles; December 4, 2010, 07:32 PM.
                    Mazdaspeed6 current mods

Comment

Working...
                    X