happy new years to everyone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy new years to everyone!!!

ok guys this is the year for some records to be broken!!! hope everyone has or is taking advantage of the off season to get your beast ready for the upcoming season.

I think there are going to be alot of good things coming up this year so lets get it started beginning on march 5th at MIR....

The bar was first set at 12.5 from issac and now the new bar is 12.3 by myself.. I know we are going to have some hot times from phil, escot and issac...
    ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
    WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
    Mazdaspeed6 current mods
    CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

Originally posted by charles View Post
    ok guys this is the year for some records to be broken!!! hope everyone has or is taking advantage of the off season to get your beast ready for the upcoming season.

I think there are going to be alot of good things coming up this year so lets get it started beginning on march 5th at MIR....

The bar was first set at 12.5 from issac and now the new bar is 12.3 by myself.. I know we are going to have some hot times from phil, escot and issac...
    happy new year to you too charles
    Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Happy NY's everyone and I'm sure there are more people that need to get to wrenching on their cars,lol
      My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Happy New Years to everyone in E.S.P.O.C ive meet a few of you and been to a few meets if u remember me should try to get something going again this summer id be down since i got my turbo 2nd gen probe going soon as taxs come in.
        Probetalks Japanese Otaku Anime Guru!!!! And World of Warcraft Player (Bleeding Hallow Server) go Horde!!
        Virginia Probe Owners Club

Comment

Working...
        X