No announcement yet.

me Vs skyline debate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree this is quite pointless. Do it from a dig or a side to side roll. If you lose/get destroyed who cares atleast you tried. Any head start or what not is a waste of time
    95 GT Chameleon Beauty
    http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps15cc5293.jpg

"Without Risk There Is No Reward"

Comment

Originally posted by charles View Post
      Ok i have been arguing with phil over this for a minute and we are going to try and make this a reality soon.

The argument is if this skyline with intake, full exhaust and tune were to give me 10 cars from a dig to the qtr mile that he will catch me. Now we are trying to figure out weather he is going to give me 10 cars inside or outside of the qtr???

The next argument was that from a 30-40mph roll and again 10 cars that he would catch me before a qtr mile. My thoughts are that he will catch me in about 1/2 or a little after that. I also believe i will be closed to topped out 155+ by the time he catches and passes me.
      this is soo funny, i just find this thread. you can by and chicken out like always, like i told you before, why dont you just run headsup, since we decided just to run for fun and no money involve, hell i will give you 3 cars from a roll and still catch you. from a roll , i dont think so, from a dig, you have a better chance . 10 cars either way is a lot of cars to give on the street. a little mistake , the other car wins. look at what happen when i gave david mx6 12 car headstart, it took my 5th gear to pass him. this should have been over with when you came here 2 weeks ago and we all talking about it. but you start having doubt about losing. 12sec mx6 losing to a gtr with over $7000 in mod is not a big deal, you should have tried
      you have a really quick and strong car from a dig to 1/8th miles.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by Caffeine930 View Post
      I agree this is quite pointless. Do it from a dig or a side to side roll. If you lose/get destroyed who cares atleast you tried. Any head start or what not is a waste of time
      thats exactly what i said, if charles dont race the skyline now, i dont think we will ever have a fighting chance since the owner of the skyline is sending the car to Ams next month for alpha 10 upgrade

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by concealer404 View Post
      I hope so, too.

I have video up on streetfire i took of a stock GTR with paper plates 3 years ago running an 11.2 quarter mile at Edgewater.
      thats 2012 gtr with revise launch control, the 09 -10 runs high 11s stock, the said gtr is 2011
      Last edited by ademan; December 25, 2011, 03:55 AM.
      Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Working...
      X