Just so you know.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so you know.....

there's a new years eve shindig at my house......
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Do they drive Probes? If i was close i would stop but 2 hours and no jobo says no no! Happy New Year in advance
    Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
    1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
    1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
    1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

well...some do.

hny to you too
      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

dido =P
        93 PGT daily driver..some mods..95 PGT daily driver..some mods sofar coughff turbo TO BE BOLTED ON. coughff...89PGT wants to be a daily driver,, will be as soon as I get her finished.=P T4 turbo now at 18psi, custom deltawaste gate mark 2, ported and polished intake and exhoust mani,,, 3 in exhoust front to back, MSD ign, 8MM wires, short throw shifter, MBC, probanater chip, air flow fuel converter from arc..

Comment

Working...
        X