Black hatch cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black hatch cover?

I know you all have some cool azz junkyards out there in the burgh... If at all possible, can someone find me a BLACK HATCH COVER, ya know the one that goes over your trunk, so you cannot see all your bullshit in the back? YEAAAAAAAAAAAA blame it all on my ex gf, along with the PASSENGER side door interior piece, WITH the red line..... can someone PLEASE find me one? Let me know by either email or PM me...

papaditty82@aol.com

Let me know all, shiz ill giv oyu a fewe bucks for helpign me out, NONE of the junkyards around here, not even stoystown auto has one, and they have like 5000 cars there, but the probes interiors are all like banged up, the interior door pieces have screws in them holding them together, and blah, i need it all in BLACK interior!!!!! with the red line in the interior door piece!!

Thank you all!!!!

God bless our troops!!!!!
    95 eagle talon FS $3,750.00

www.ebay.com

Comment

ebay?

o my please dont even mention ebay, that site ruined a part of my life big time... sent someone a LARGE amount of money, now i dont have nothing to show for it.... ill pass on the offer lol...

Comment

you didnt report them or anything?

Comment

www.sorryaboutyourluckbutebayhasthem.com

Comment

i dunno if your talking about the hatch or the little hatch cover but i have both ill sell you,

hatchcover 's grey and hatch is black

Comment

hatch voer

the hatch cover, NOT the actuall hatch....

ya know the thing that goes so you cannot see stuff in your trunk?

Comment

Re: hatch voer

Originally posted by 90probelxbrandon
                the hatch cover, NOT the actuall hatch....

ya know the thing that goes so you cannot see stuff in your trunk?
                MMMMMMKKK WELL I HAVE A GRAY ONE ILL SELL YOU

Comment

does anyone have a black hatch cover?

Comment

Working...
                  X