Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cricket, cricket!!!

hey guys its quiet in here.....whats everyone been doing

wexford starlight cruise .....then flashlight drags..now working on a paper for aesthetics class....just call if you guys wanna hang out

Comment

Sorry I didnt call on fri Joey, I was in Va Beach swimming and getting a tan while getting paid lol.

I gotta get under the car, its driving me crazy........

Comment

well i wont be at te garage on monday im going to look at a house im thinking about renting but i will be there tuesday if wanna come down to see what we can figure out....you too joe

Comment

if you need help moving let mr know

Comment

sweet thanks joe.....joe you have to see the engine i built for the camaro and the car is also in primer almost ready for paint......i will be there tuesday, you guys should come down and see.....

Comment

what is everyone doing this week? just wanna see if everyone wants to stop down the shop and drink a beer or something

Comment

work work work....

Comment

When? My schedule is insane, just got a ton of new students. It literally went from almost dead for the next month this morning to totally packed in a matter of hours.....

Comment

students means money!!!! so thats cool....im getting an intercooler and bov in a week or so....the alls i need is a boost controller and my goodies from joe

Comment

Hey give me a call guys, lets see if we cant get something together before it gets cold.....

Comment

OMG! there is life here on probetalk....i will be at the shop tomorrow after work....if anyone wants to stop down that would be sweet. joe it would be great if i caan get that turbo so i can start doing mock up and do you have a tapped pan to buy or use untill i make the oiling system....call me and let me know

Comment

9 more days till im moving from ohio into your poc
                          97 PGTS, chrome konig 18" rims, dual exhaust, auto meter guage pod, H4 head lights, HEI mod, msd6a, blaster coil 2, B&M STS, CAI, Exedy Clutch, NGK irridium plugs, NGK spark plug wires, NOS wet kit!
                          MECP cert. CET license and FCC cert.

Comment

whos incharge of the supermotors account cuz i applied to join a couple weeks ago
                            97 PGTS, chrome konig 18" rims, dual exhaust, auto meter guage pod, H4 head lights, HEI mod, msd6a, blaster coil 2, B&M STS, CAI, Exedy Clutch, NGK irridium plugs, NGK spark plug wires, NOS wet kit!
                            MECP cert. CET license and FCC cert.

Comment

Originally posted by GTS guy
                              9 more days till im moving from ohio into your poc

Traitor.
                              Dan- ASE certified-A1, A4, A5, A8
                              Life, Liberty and the Pursuit...
                              R.I.P. Joe Mohr 10/3/06, Tom Major 2/17/08
                              I dont do cars anymore, I have a type 03 FFL...

Comment

Working...
                              X