Would love a megasquirters help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love a megasquirters help

I found a hellish deal on a megasquirt n spark, but would really love some pointers n tips on how to use it. Ive posted many times before asking aboutthe simple route... but If im paying the money to get a fully tuneable ems, then i might as well learn how to do some tuning basics. I hate searching for ms help, id really love sum live help instead. Ive been wanting to increase my boost for a while now but refused to do so until i got ms. If anyone can lend a hand itd make a man happy. Idc if its even 10 minutes of help or sum finger pointing. I am a bodyman, not a tunerman
    "VrmmPshh-My Anti Drug"

well I have built 2 and tunning a Car right nowI an in greensburg let me know what you need to know
    Last edited by VitalsFading; August 5, 2008, 09:27 PM.
    GET WELL SOON JOE

DIY email address fixing!

Comment

Greensburg? Maybe i know you then. Well my turbo is off right now still waitin for mounts before i put my tranny back in, and im thinkin bout ditchin my fmu while everything is off and going megasquirt. What do i need to buy, the cheapest to get me going for now. Im runnin 4lbs of boost stock injectors for now. Tell me what i need to purchase. How much would you want to assemble the board? i can install it but i hate soldering with a passion.
      "VrmmPshh-My Anti Drug"

Comment

i can vouch for vital's abilities. he built mine and is tuning the car for me. listen to his advice, he won't steer you wrong.
        94 base, totaled 2/16/2005 , 97 gts 17" enkei's, greddy exhaust, cone filter, atx to mtx, headers, high flow cat, performance plug wires, fidanza, sprung hub six puck clutch, rr clutch line and brake lines, indiglo gauges, kyb's and coilovers, accel 300+ ignition box and external coil, MegaSquirt 3.0 , blown motor

Comment

Working...
        X