• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FastProbeSE
    so whos brining the cameras!!
    *raises hand*

Me me me me!!!

My new Olympus C-700 just arrived today. And I'll be bringing it, because I want to test it out.

Comment

I'll take my PenCam. 8-) It doesnt take the best pics but it takes pics.
      Hopefully it is sunny out cause it doesnt take good pics without light.

See everyone that is going tomorrow.
      I am going early cause my girlfriend wants to go to the pet shop in the Plaza across the street by Office Depot or Staples (I forget which it is) to look at fish. So if anyones early, that's where i will be in my black probe.
      93 Probe GT -198k members.cardomain.com/PA_Probe - SOLD
      On the lookout for a cheap PGT.

Comment

The rain seems to be ending Cameras are a great idea! Also if anyone has a TalkAbout or any of those other 2 way radios bring it. Everyone have a safe trip and see you around 1 pm by the Sears Auto Center!

Comment

i want to go!!!
          2005 Acura TSX
          2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
          2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

Comment

someone that is goin please call my cell phone 914 443 2745 and we can talk
            2005 Acura TSX

Comment

?
              2005 Acura TSX

Comment

Have fun everybody, I wish I was goign to be there.

Be sure to post pics.
                Member # 258
                '93PGT - SOLD(twice) '92PGT - parted, '90 MX-6 GT - SOLD
                '18 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew 4x4

Comment

yeah post pics,

Comment

well i made it home ...would of stayed longer..but the weather wasn't the greatest.. but i had fun

Comment

First of all, thanks for a great meet. It was nice to meet all of you guys.

Here is a link to a page with all of the pictures I took at the meet:
                      http://www.fluggart.com/galleries/altoona0502/

I would post these in the Probe Pic area, but I've never been able to figure out how to post pictures in a post.... So, if someone else wants to post them there, feel free. I'm going to be gone until Monday, so I don't have the time to try to figure it out right now.

Edit: Alright, I figured out how to post pics. So, I posted all of my pics in the already open Horseshoe Hoopla thread in the Probe Pic section. If you're on a modem, I wouldn't try to load that thread if I were you.

http://www.probetalk.com/forums/show...did=1700978651

Comment

good pics your the man

Comment

well i made it home 3.5 hr drive. wasnt too bad tho. all the guys were great and we had fun even tho we didnt do much

i am not in the pics!!!! o well
                          2005 Acura TSX

Comment

Nice pics!
                            Seems like everyone had a nice time. Wish that I could have gone. I didn't get out of work until 8:30 last night though. So, I wouldn't have been able to meet up with you guys at all. *frownen* Oh, well. Maybe for the next one! *smilen* And I will have my car back for that one! I am picking her up today! *smilen*
                            '03 Mazda 6s GT - Steal Grey, MTX | SOLD: '94 Probe SE - Rio Red, MTX | DIED: '94 Probe - Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of Female Probe Owners Club - '04 - Present!!!

Comment

i think the pics were taken before you got there

Comment

Thanks to everyone who made it to the meet. I wish the weather could have stayed nice for a little longer. Great turnout even with the weather, and to my calculations the largest PAPA meet EVER!

Ugh I never want to be parked in by a Neon again! My personal opinion is dont deck it out with all these mods if the damn thing cant even start half the time.

I hope everyone had a good time! I am looking forward to our next meet. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X