Manual Swap/Parts Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Swap/Parts Car

Im buying a Parts car pretty soon if everything goes OK, Im getting a Parts car with a tranny I was told was less than 2 weeks old when a Rod was thrown and a new clutch...

So within the year ill have the car setup with a manual, im going to try and do it the right way the first time and get a Fidanza, RR racing Short Throw Shifter, Stage 3 Clutchmasters Clutch, J-Spec RX-7 style RR racing shift boot, and all the goodys off the bat

I just need someone to help me with the swap, Rick said something about converting his wife's and I have a probe Identical to his wifes minus the exhaust and some other misc stuff

A guy in ohio (LowGT) Said he and a guy did one for 300 and have done a few of them, and that it takes a little more than a day...

Rick, you interested? sorry for writing a book, Im going to get the deal with RR-Racing that they have going for the combo buy on the Manual Trans stuff, and the parts car is only 400.
    05' AM General 1151 Up-Armored HMMWV "Humvee" TurboDiesel V8, 190chp - 400ctq on JP8
    99' Honda VTR1000F 996 Superhawk
    94' Ford Ranger 4.0L XLT
    96' Boysenberry Probe GT - ZE Swap

hey i might go in and pitch up a little bit with you if its a gt and has rear disc brakes then we could both benifit from it
    well i used to have a probe....
    so can i still talk to you guys?

Comment

it is a GT and Will have rear disc, its going to be sweet
      05' AM General 1151 Up-Armored HMMWV "Humvee" TurboDiesel V8, 190chp - 400ctq on JP8
      94' Ford Ranger 4.0L XLT

Comment

awesome wouldnt mind having some nice gt guages as well....like i say ill gladly pitch up some money to get some parts

Comment

heres a deal for you Jeremy

I cant keep the parts car at my house, so how about this, we split the cash, I take the Parts I need for the swap, and you take the parts your need for your swap, and we keep the car at your crib and take other parts when we need them?

I just need the swap parts and who knows, down the road maybe i could P&P the IM or something off of the car and sell it, or you could get parts to swap to a GT from it or something
          94' Ford Ranger 4.0L XLT

Comment

damn... i know my peeps aint gonna go for because i tried to get one at my house 2 months ago...

Comment

Hey Jeremy,
              it was good meeting you at the meet the other day,
              I envy your calm layed back attitude.
              .....theres jsut something women like about a pickup man........

Comment

what up...its allways good to meet someone new.

Comment

so when you gettin this parts car? if its 95 up i'll take the rear bumper and tail lights!

Comment

so how about this cody 200 me 100 kevin 100 i think thats about equal since your getting probably the most valuable thing off the car....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy94se
                      so how about this cody 200 me 100 kevin 100 i think thats about equal since your getting probably the most valuable thing off the car....
                      Kevin, you can have it all for free and keep the whole car minus My tranny and swap parts, and Jeremys brake parts....if we can keep it at your house.....
                      94' Ford Ranger 4.0L XLT

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko
                        Kevin, you can have it all for free and keep the whole car minus My tranny and swap parts, and Jeremys brake parts....if we can keep it at your house.....

lol, where are your going to keep it at my house?

Comment

your mini back yard....or we could remove your porch.......you dont really need that couch do you?
                          94' Ford Ranger 4.0L XLT

Comment

we need to figure somethin out about this car.. because you really need to swap those trannys boy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy94se
                              we need to figure somethin out about this car.. because you really need to swap those trannys boy
                              last night when i thought you guys had gone to derby city..and i went down there before going to rallys i ran into the guy thats selling the parts car, he really wants to try and get rid of it soon, ill split it with you....or we can try to get a third person in on it...im gonna see if we can get together a garage meet and strip it to the bone
                              94' Ford Ranger 4.0L XLT

Comment

Working...
                              X