Want to buy a 2nd gen probe gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy a 2nd gen probe gt

best bet would be craigslist, this place is dead.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    93 MX6 ZE

sean are you talking to yourself again?
    1993 Probe GT
    2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Someone doesnt like me I guess and deleted all my posts. I was looking to buy a probe and statrted a thread, RIGHT HERE, because you cant view the forsale forums until you have 25 posts.....hard to get 25 posts when someone keeps deleting eveything.

But anyway he wasnt talking to himself I was on here and he replied to me, which I guess this post will be deleted too....

Comment

i highly doubt it was done because of any feeling that they may or may not have for you. posting the same exact post throughout the board and complaining about the rules we have in place to protect our users tends to not go over very well. this is the reason your posts were most likely deleted.

25 legit meaningful posts is not that hard to get when you try. this helps keep scammers out of the for sale section. a lot of the forums on the net do something to this nature and i have seen some require as many as 100 posts before you can get access. it seems that the only people that complain about the 25 posts just want to use this community for their own benefit yet not contribute in anyway to it. hopefully you can understand this rule seeing it is in place to protect you as much as everyone else.

now as far as localish probes for sale. you said how much you are willing to spend. but you did not say what year.. what trim package.. what color.. modded or stock.. manual or auto.. these are things that we need to know to help you find a car.. also.. are can you do the work on the car or will you be paying to have the work done? if you can do the work i'm sure we could find you a great car that needs something simple like a timing belt for next to nothing. there is a second gen gt on craigslist right now for $350 that needs a timing belt. the timing belt kit is less than $100 off of ebay so you can have a running and driving probe for less than $500. but if you wont be doing the work and paying someone to do you maintenance on the car then that would increase costs dramatically.

what has made you decide on wanting a probe?

*sean* i still think you must be crazy for talking to yourself. ya know they make meds for that.
        1993 Probe GT
        2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Just buy my rx7 its so much cooler than a probe mad tyte jdm drifto masheeeeen
          03 Mazdaspeed Protege
          93 MX6 ZE

Comment

blah he don't want no rotary.. he needs a boosted car like my svo. pshhhhhhht
            1993 Probe GT
            2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

best of both worlds, I'll put the 2.3 in my 7. (I'm tossing this idea around again, granny's swap kit is on sale )
              03 Mazdaspeed Protege
              93 MX6 ZE

Comment

The post I had listed did state what I was looking for.

But since its gone I guess I should have stated again. Sorry if I have offended anyone, just looking for a decent car. I dont mind contributing I am a member on DSMlink and a few other sites, last car was a 98 Eclipse Spyder GSt with AWD swap. I have had 3 Probes in the past and always liked them, just looking to get another one and knew there were always some decent ones forsale on here before. But anyway
                Looking for a 2nd gen 93-98, I would prefer 95 up but it doesnt really matter as long as it is GT 5 speed.....looking to spend under 2000 and would prefer to not have to drive more than 150 miles to get it. I do all my own work, and wouldnt mind something that needed some work , but dont really want something with a blown motor right now....
                I will be looking to do the ZE swap later and maybe throw on an eaton m90. Ive had a lot of turboed cars and love them, but never had the chance to supercharge one so thats my plans for it... I dont care wether the one I buy has mods done to it or not, like I said I do all my own work and dont mind doing it. I prefer something that the AC hasnt been ripped out of.....and is not some redneck backyard hackjob....

I think that covers most of it...

Comment

where you located at? my wife has a 95 pgt that we are trying to get rid of. we are in owensboro, ky
                  2010 Mazda 3s sport 5dr 2.5l 6-speed- wifes car
                  2010 Ford F150- My daily driver

Comment

Can you send me some pics of the car you have forsale and maybe a little about it? How much? Im very interested and hopefully we can work something out soon....My next day off will be thursday maybe we can meet up then if all is good.... My email address is thechopshop@nwcable.net Thanks

Oh and Im in Lily, Ky 40740

Comment

Working...
                    X