Mipoc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mipoc

So does anyone from Michigan ever get together anywhere?

Just wonderin.. interested in meeting some of you guys around here, seeing as I'm sure most of you who have modded probes know far more than I do, and I'm definately interested in seeing everyones rides etc.

Andrew
    1995 PSE 84k... many mods.. soon to be supercharged..
    SPC Henry, US Army
    Currently on my way to Iraq

yea im with andrew i have meet james (JHew84) and alex (vixander) but i would like to meet you other guys and you andrew
    Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, if it weren't for probes my tools would RUST! my cardomain is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352713s

my email address is NOT working!

Comment

A lot of them store their rides till nice weather. A lot of MIPOC crew is a bunch of cool guys. I miss MIPOC... But i'm still rocking the Michigan plate and licence, keep getting pulled over and pay the fines but oh well. The price I pay for having a ze out here in SD

Comment

Originally posted by JDMPOWA
        A lot of them store their rides till nice weather. A lot of MIPOC crew is a bunch of cool guys. I miss MIPOC... But i'm still rocking the Michigan plate and licence, keep getting pulled over and pay the fines but oh well. The price I pay for having a ze out here in SD
        You sly little devil you, getting around emissions laws like that.
        2004 SRT-4 - 15lbs of too much fun! Saving up for a stage 3 setup! .50 trim turbos are indeed fun!

Looking for another PGT when I rebuild my SRT4! Anyone wanna sell me theirs?

Comment

Well either way we should all get around and meet up in a neutral place thats central for all of us sometime, once it ever frickin gets nice out that is...

andrew
          SPC Henry, US Army

Comment

welcome to MIPOC, note: we don't meet, and we will mock you for wanting to

Kidding, obviously, but in all seriousness, I have yet to see a non-myrtle madness meet short of the AAI tour from MIPOC yet, so, hey, more power to ya if you pull it off.
            Jason: Proud Owner of a:
            2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX
            Soon: 2004 Ford Focus SVT

Comment

just a suggestion, i see all these nice probes on here, and read all about how to do stuff, but it's so much better to see close up ya know?

andrew
              SPC Henry, US Army

Comment

Im game for a meet when my car is done. the interior is gutted right now so it is just sitting in the drive. I should have it back together this weekend if the weather permits. Let me know if this actually happens...lol.
                94pgt bodykit & Air ride
                94pgt sensei body kit (sold)
                OFF THE WALL C.C. member

Comment

Originally posted by Jacen93LS

Kidding, obviously, but in all seriousness, I have yet to see a non-myrtle madness meet short of the AAI tour from MIPOC yet, so, hey, more power to ya if you pull it off.

Ken had quite an awesome meet at TTD Motorsports last summer. The TTD Motorsports shop is kickass. Old cars, AMCs, etc.
                  Sandon Lettieri
                  1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
                  2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

Originally posted by Jacen93LS

MIPOC used to have meets all the time. Ironically around 2005 they seemed to stop , figure that one out.

The best way to have a meet, is organize one, and do it well. If you organize it, they will come...

- James
                    Pictures - Videos
                    1993 Mazda RX7, 35R swapped R1

Comment

^ If you build it they will come....lol sorry had to do it
                      94pgt bodykit & Air ride
                      94pgt sensei body kit (sold)
                      OFF THE WALL C.C. member

Comment

lol i definately probably wouldn't be the person to organize it but, it would be cool to get together, i was looking in the Indy Probes section and they just had a meet and greet type of thing at a hooters, we should do something like that when it gets nice out... I'm open to suggestions, I just see everyone else meeting, but not a word about it in the MIPOC section...

andrew
                        SPC Henry, US Army

Comment

Why not organize it? it's not like it's hard... generate some interest, post up a few options for places to have the meet, things to do while there. Then start discussing dates, toss a few out there to spark some conversation and see what works best for most people.
                          Pictures - Videos

Comment

Originally posted by JHew84
                            MIPOC used to have meets all the time. Ironically around 2005 they seemed to stop , figure that one out.
                            It's almost like I reminded everyone how old they were.
                            Jason: Proud Owner of a:
                            2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX
                            Soon: 2004 Ford Focus SVT

Comment

haha, I dunno, people just stopped organizing meets on a regular basis, it did happen around that time though .
                              Pictures - Videos

Comment

Working...
                              X