1994 Probe GTA forsale w/ no title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Probe GTA forsale w/ no title

Hey guys. I cant get the title for the car. So if anyone want this car let me know or knows someone that would take it, I will sell for $1500. The car is nice, fully loaded, moonroof, one wiper mod,ghost stripes, painted taillights,k&n cone filter,Talking viper alarm system,
    Needs resonater pipe. The car is 94 PGTA,metallic royal blue w/ 104,000 miles on the car. The trans was rebuilt, and I put on a remanufactured distributer. The car drives excellent and looks good. I went bankrupt and ford dont want take it back and I already got another car on a new loan. I would sell it in parts but I dont have the time and I live in an apartment. Let me know Keith
    If you need to call my # is 810-792-7032

What do you mean you can't get the title for it? If someone wanted to buy it could they get the title for it? And what is a GTA?

Comment

I dont think you could get the title for it. See I went bankrupt. Now I thought they were gonna get the car. So I got a fresh start loan from the bank to get a new car. And now fords never gonna take it. So now Im stuck w/ it. And I cant afford to take care of two cars right now. And the "a" on PGTA was to let ppl know its an automatic. Keith

Comment

I'll give you $84.39 CDN
        and you ship it to me.
        Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

When you sell the car, you can get a new title by going to the Secretary of State with the new owner, and straightening it out.
          '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
          '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Working...
          X