March 31/ April 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 31/ April 1

Free drag racing both days 10am to 5 pm. I'm trying to set up a joined meet with WISPOC/CHIPOC. Anyone interested?
    FOILED: To prevent from being successful. To obscure or confuse. To be cut off at the knees.

You know Im always up for anything thats free. Especially if its drag racing.

EVERYONE MUST GO!!!!!
    1999 Chevy Tracker (daily driver)
    1966 Ford Mustang (the neverending project)
    1998 Yamaha FZR600 (track bike)
    2004 Suzuki GSXR750

Comment

sure my seems to be runing decent.

Comment

Hey where is the track? I have never been at a track before and I would like to go.
        The former owner of:
        '95 PGT
        2jz powered & RWD
        10.96 @ 124
        CURRENTLY: Probeless

Comment

Its in Union Grove, WI
          FOILED: To prevent from being successful. To obscure or confuse. To be cut off at the knees.

Comment

i am up to typing free with only 1 eye open cause otherqwise i can only see with 1 eye open cause i'm drunk , bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            It's not over till the 8 ball drops!

Comment

I'll make every attempt to be there! Saturday might work (although if it's only 'till 5, I may not be able to race...) Sunday afternoon might be better. :smile:

Comment

I will be around the Union Grove area that weekend so I can plan on stopping bye. Let me know what day the meet is planned for.
                1994 Rio Red PGT

my email address is NOT working!

Comment

i don't even remember reading this post!

what a night!
                  It's not over till the 8 ball drops!

Comment

Pete K. has emailed me wondering when we were going if we are going. I will go if i have my exhaust on.. otherwise im gonna wait.
                    "If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit"

former probe owner
                    1998 Integra GSR modded.

Comment

chris...you should go even if you dont have your exhaust on that way you could see how much of a difference it actually makes

little more scientific than the good ole butt dyno :grin:
                      1993 Rio Red w/ White Pearl & Alot of Shaved Shit! MTX PGT
                      Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen IV Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | Apex-I Dunk w/ 2.5" catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil
                      All throttle, NO BOTTLE! 14.350@95.88 2.158 60'

Comment

What time is everyone going? I would think the earlier the better.

Former owner of a '95 PGT KLZE with many mods. Current owner of a 2002 Protege ES. "It's better to have never loved, than to have loved and lost"

Comment

Chris, its free, what more do you want? :grin:

Well, I think we should show up at 10. Might not be as busy right away first thing. We can caravan, Park & Ride?

Comment

Can't do it, gotta work :sad: Besides, until I get my new tps sensor my car would be a joke on the track anyway.....

chris
                            93GT royal blue-sold

93GT 5SPD 2.7L-sold
                            so whats next.......

Comment

How far from the west side of madison is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X