Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

I am still missing Probe pictures for all but 9 of the 24 MOPOC Members. Where are all the pictures? If you're not on this list, please send me 5 pics of your car. I don't care if they're not that good, or how outdated they are (I admit that the pics of my car on the site are way outdated ), please send them to me.

So far I have pics for the following:
    Matt Lemens
    Antonio Ayala
    Chris Park
    John Shultz
    Steve Fletcher
    Thanh Ngo
    Adam Bleser
    Alex Gress

If you are not on this list, please e-mail me at least something with your car on it
    James Ransom
    www.MOPOC.net
    2000 Millenia
    (1995 PGT - SOLD)

For those of you coming to the meet, we can get pics of your cars then... but I'd prefer to get some asap, so that people can see your cars on the site.

Thanks,
    James Ransom
    www.MOPOC.net
    2000 Millenia
    (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

I was planning on taking more recent pics of my car this weekend, but it may be a bit of a push, seeing as how I'm going to be getting my 2nd Probe and I'll be busy basking in the glory of "dual ProBoner-ship" hehe :smile: I'll get pics of both though.

Comment

I'll try to get my hands on a Digicam tomorrow and send you a few pics. My car is a ROYAL piece right now, so it's gonna take some work.

At the meet I'll be a good example of what a Probe should not look like. This thing was used and abused for years, now it's time to turn that all around.

Comment

Lol, I feel your pain Addiction :smile: My probe has been to hell and back, and it's not much to look at so far, but it's in the works!! If not for this thing called money, I think it'd look a hella lot nicer :smile: Hoping to have my rear 2 rims and tires ready and on for the meet as well.
          Http://mopoc.tripod.com

SLOWEST PROBE IN MOPOC!!!.....but not for long

Comment

Thanks guys for the comments, they make me feel a little better about letting my paint get a little faded. Glad you're coming to the Meet!
            James Ransom
            www.MOPOC.net
            2000 Millenia
            (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

So far I have pics for the following:
              Matt Lemens <<<<------Who is this Cool guy?
              Antonio Ayala
              Chris Park
              John Shultz
              Steve Fletcher
              Thanh Ngo
              Adam Bleser
              Alex Gress
              ...Matthew Lemens ©..........www.lemens-ts.com................
              1993 Probe GT - 19's/BagStrutted/Kitted/Shaved/Molded

Comment

I will try to get my friend to let me use his digital camera, since my parents are cheap and wont buy one, I will try to get some pics this weekend if the weather is nice, cause I got all of friday off and part of saterday.

-matt
                96 eclipse GS, nothing but a system right now, but I love it

Comment

That would be great Matt, I want to get your pics on the site asap. You coming to the meet?
                  James Ransom
                  www.MOPOC.net
                  2000 Millenia
                  (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

Hey guys it's the web guy again. I was having some problems editing and saving stuff on the server but they seem to be resolved so I'm working on the site again. I finally got Alex Gress' probe pics up, looking good dude! So you guys get those pics in and I'll get em up!

Mark
                    Black '94 PGT...ATX Not running right at the moment but hopefully soon...

Comment

Working...
                    X