Drag racing tommorow (Thursday) at Heartland Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag racing tommorow (Thursday) at Heartland Park

I know it's short notice, but since this forum just got put up, I thought I'd invite anyone to join us tommorow night at Heartland Park in Topeka for grudge racing night from 6 pm to 10 pm. Entry costs $10 and if you need more info let me know. I may not respond till later tonight though cause I have to go to work soon.

John doesn't look like i'm gonna make it to the drag strip tomorrow. I have to install the coilovers springs on my sisters car. But i'll give you a call just in case you don't get this.
    1993 PGT[/COLOR][/B]
    15.05@91.84mph
    |CS lip|Ninja sides|Ninja rear|Prelude CAI|Custom 2.5inch Catback w/OBX muffler testpipe and no resonator|Pacesetter Headers|Pacesetter STS|Intrax springs|
    www.cardomain.com/id/tnpgt

Comment

Hey John, be sure to let us know how it goes tomorrow.

And since you know... just how much does your car weigh? :smile:

James Ransom
      www.MOPOC.net
      2000 Millenia
      (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

Hey, if this damn rain keeps up, is it still gonna be on? Count me in on going if everything is still Kosher without rain. I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime in the afternoon and see what's up.
        Http://mopoc.tripod.com

SLOWEST PROBE IN MOPOC!!!.....but not for long

Comment

Good luck man, I gotta work so I can't go, but I am very anxious to see what a 190HP PGT can do!

Post your timeslip so we can brag that we have the fastest N/A PGT on Probetalk!

Comment

2660 with passengers seat, which equals 2620 without it (race weight)...it's in my sig :smile:

And since you know... just how much does your car weigh? :smile:

Comment

aww man....cant wait to get my 93 running :smile:

No one in MoPoC has N20???
              ...Matthew Lemens ©..........www.lemens-ts.com................
              1993 Probe GT - 19's/BagStrutted/Kitted/Shaved/Molded

Comment

Hey matt...not yet but in 6 months i will that is inless they come out with a twin turbo that will fit our cars like the new 626 or something like that.

Show me a Pink Slip or benjamins first

MoPoC member
                http://mopoc.tripod.com

Comment

Well nobody missed out on much. It was crowded as shit for some reason and it took forever to get runs in. To top it off, traction was non-existant. I was getting 2.3 60' times all night (I'm used to getting 2.1xx or LOW 2.2xx 60' times) except for one 2.16 that I managed to pull off. My best time was only 14.734 @ 90.89. My best trap was 93.12 mph with a 14.88 ET and a 2.33 60' time. It was also quite a bit warmer and more humid out than it was last time. I know, I know excuses are like smurfholes, everyone's got one :grin:

The only good thing was that I never got below a 14.8 and was running very consistently. In fact, all but one of my runs were in the 14.8's, and that other run was the 14.7. My trap speeds though were consistently higher (around 92 mph) with the headers and no cat, which I was happy about. All in all I'm kinda disappointed. Hopefully next time the track will be prepped better...everyone there was bitching about it!!!

Comment

Good thing i didn't go or else i'd be bitching about my high quarter mile times hehehe.
                    1993 PGT[/COLOR][/B]
                    15.05@91.84mph
                    |CS lip|Ninja sides|Ninja rear|Prelude CAI|Custom 2.5inch Catback w/OBX muffler testpipe and no resonator|Pacesetter Headers|Pacesetter STS|Intrax springs|
                    www.cardomain.com/id/tnpgt

Comment

Working...
                    X