Funny Story -- Erika Gets Flyer Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Story -- Erika Gets Flyer Happy

As I was coming home from work today, I saw this nice GT coming down the road... since I'd been helping James put flyers on Probes lately, I figured I'd follow it for a bit to see if I could give the driver one (you have no idea how hard it is to chase a Probe in a Suburban!!), thinking, hey, that guy looks like he might want to be in the club! Well, as I'm digging around in my backpack for the folder containing the flyers, I start to realize that THAT Probe looked really familiar... Hmmm, "Lemon Ice Yellow", perhaps? Looking at my flyer, I start to notice exactly how familiar that Probe was-- it's the same one as on the flyer! Oops... guess he's probably already heard about the club, huh? By the way John, your Probe is even cooler in person!!! :razz:
    Erika "Yeah,-we've-got-history" Paul

hahaha I'm glad to see we have such dedicated members.
    1993 PGT[/COLOR][/B]
    15.05@91.84mph
    |CS lip|Ninja sides|Ninja rear|Prelude CAI|Custom 2.5inch Catback w/OBX muffler testpipe and no resonator|Pacesetter Headers|Pacesetter STS|Intrax springs|
    www.cardomain.com/id/tnpgt

Comment

Yeah, PGTs are hard to keep up with, especially John's!

Comment

Yeah, no kidding... Bout' the time we hit the highway was when I decided I didn't really need to (TRY to) follow him anymore!!

Comment

James told me this story through email and I got quite a kick out of it :grin:

Anyways, MORAL OF THE STORY: Print some flyers and keep them in your car to pass out!!! :smile:

Comment

hehe thats funny....
            i need to print some.....maybe then I can get a ride to kc!
            ...Matthew Lemens ©..........www.lemens-ts.com................
            1993 Probe GT - 19's/BagStrutted/Kitted/Shaved/Molded

Comment

Seriously, everybody should try to keep a couple in their cars. My g/f's the one on the MOPOC website who's putting them on all the cars (though only some of the pics are up there). Let's keep this club growing.
              James Ransom
              www.MOPOC.net
              2000 Millenia
              (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

I need to go to jefferson city one day, there are tons up there.
                Not to many down here thankfully :smile:

(I want the only one in my town)
                ...Matthew Lemens ©..........www.lemens-ts.com................
                1993 Probe GT - 19's/BagStrutted/Kitted/Shaved/Molded

Comment

Yeah, it's actually kindof fun... "Probe Hunting"... The best part is chasing them down!!

Comment

Working...
                  X