DAMN!!!! Track event at Heartland on July 14th/15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN!!!! Track event at Heartland on July 14th/15th

Check out this thread: http://www.probetalk.com/forums/view...896&forum=14&1

What a decision...maybe we should move the meet to the 21st and some of us can make this event at Heartland???

I really want to meet up with you guys, but at the same time it's not everyday that I have a chance to run the road course at Heartland Park...decisions, decisions

John, I think you might be right. We don't want to conflict with any program that might pull members away from the meet, so we should try to switch to the 21st. What I need to know is, who can make it to the meet on the 21st? If we have too many people that can make the 14th date, but not the 21st, then we'll have to keep on schedule. But I personally have no problem moving the meet to the 21st. In fact, that will probably be better all around, if we get more people that can come after the 14th.
    So do we move it? Yes/no? Lets get some replies on this one guys.
    James Ransom
    www.MOPOC.net
    2000 Millenia
    (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

21st is good for me
      1993 PGT[/COLOR][/B]
      15.05@91.84mph
      |CS lip|Ninja sides|Ninja rear|Prelude CAI|Custom 2.5inch Catback w/OBX muffler testpipe and no resonator|Pacesetter Headers|Pacesetter STS|Intrax springs|
      www.cardomain.com/id/tnpgt

Comment

$$$ :smile:

I didnt know they were that much
        Hey look at the new banner at the top! PRD!

...Matthew Lemens ©..........www.lemens-ts.com................
        1993 Probe GT - 19's/BagStrutted/Kitted/Shaved/Molded

Comment

You wanna come with, Thanh? I'll be going both days if I go, but if you want to you can only go for one day and save some $$$. You'd better sign up quick cause it sounds like space is kinda limited.

On Thursday June 21, 2001 2:26 PM, TnPgt wrote:
          21st is good for me

Comment

I probably won't go John. Its to expensive for a poor guy like myself.
            1993 PGT[/COLOR][/B]
            15.05@91.84mph
            |CS lip|Ninja sides|Ninja rear|Prelude CAI|Custom 2.5inch Catback w/OBX muffler testpipe and no resonator|Pacesetter Headers|Pacesetter STS|Intrax springs|
            www.cardomain.com/id/tnpgt

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that they allow spectators (for a small fee). I'll find out for sure, and if they allow them, you all should come out. It'd be cool seeing me, Greg, and whoever else runs I kick some Porche ass...well hopefully anyways :smile: hehe

Comment

Well since I bought the GT-1, I'll be a bit strapped financially for the next couple weeks with paying the taxes and getting tags/registration. Therefore I won't be running on the 14th/15th, but I may go to spectate anyways. I believe the Porsche club website says there's another event in August, and I want to road race at least one more time this year. Hopefully my Black car will be somewhat trackworthy by then and I'll run it...but who knows...we'll just have to see when the time is closer.

But hey, at least since the MOPOC meet was moved, it sounds as if it works better for most people so that's a bonus! :smile:

Comment

Good deal John, though I'm sorry to hear you aren't racing on the 14th. But it was definitely worth it to be able to have the black GT-1, huh? :smile:

Yeah, moving the meet took some pressure off of getting things ready so soon, and I'm hoping attendance will be high.
                  James Ransom
                  www.MOPOC.net
                  2000 Millenia
                  (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                  X