Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any place around KC I could get this done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any place around KC I could get this done?

I'm poor. I'm broke. Mods on my happy little probe take me a while to do, and right now I have a rim that the chrome is starting to come off on, and was wondering if anybody new anyplace around me or KC that can do dipping, and how much it would be to re-dip a rim?

Mopoc member #11
    Http://mopoc.tripod.com

SLOWEST PROBE IN MOPOC!!!.....but not for long

Same here. I've been wanting to have my 94's sanded and dipped in chrome. Would look so sweet.
    James Ransom
    www.MOPOC.net
    2000 Millenia
    (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

They arnt dipped. They are electroplated. Had a friend help me with this, made a couple quick calls and came up with
      A&A Bumper Plating Inc. 9400 E Wilson Rd in Independence.Phone #(816)254-1515 or (816)833-0045. Give them a call, wheel has to be removed from tire (as well as the car)
      1996 Mx6 M-edition ATX

Comment

I've also heard that a place called Hub Cap Tire and Wheel off of I-635 can do it. Give them a call, they should be in the white pages.

Comment

Cool, thanks guys, I'll check out these places and prices. Appreciate it!

Comment

I'm looking to get mine powdercoated white..the crome doesn't look as good with my red (laser red) car..same places work??
            Show me a Pink Slip or benjamins first

MoPoC member
            http://mopoc.tripod.com

Comment

Hey Steve, can you post your findings for us who are interested? Thanks!
              James Ransom
              www.MOPOC.net
              2000 Millenia
              (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

Ok, did some checking around, and called A&A bumper first. Talked with their foreman and he said they no longer do anything with wheels. Poo. Said they recently stopped doing that because there wasn't enough demand for that type of work. So scratch that one off. As for Hub Cap Tire and Wheel, I called up the operator and asked for that number since I KNOW I've got like 3 phonebooks around here and yet can't find one of them, and the only number she had listed for them wasn't a working number! So HMMMMM, guess we're back at the drawing board. Any other ideas?

Hub cap tire and wheel

A&A bumper

Comment

hubcap & wheel store
                  2810 S. 44th st. KCKS
                  913-432-0002

Comment

Cool, thanks Sturgis, I'll give them a call here in a bit, and let you all know what I come up with.

Comment

Working...
                    X