I can't believe tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe tonight!!!

Ok, get this, this pissed me off so bad today, but ya'll will prolly laugh!

Ok, it's about 7 or so, and I get on I-70 right out of Lawrence headin to Heartland to join the fellow probers there for some happy racing. well, about 10 mins onto I-70, I have a MAJOR blowout on my passenger rear tire. great, happy happy joy joy, but no biggie. So I have to take my sub box and amps out (which I shoulda done before the race anyways) and disconnect everything, which took me like 30 mins, and got out the spare, and got it on. Lowered the jack, and the damn spare was FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. So I call up the GF, who lives in Eudora, to go get me one of my other wheels (the one I need dipped, or whatever they do to it) and bring it to me, so that took her like an hour to get out to me, and in all it took my something like 2 1/2 hours to fix that flat. I was so pissed that I just went home, so sorry I didn't make it out there ya'll. GRRRRRRRR. Ok, rant done, hope fun was had!!!!!! hehe
    Http://mopoc.tripod.com

SLOWEST PROBE IN MOPOC!!!.....but not for long

Man that sucks. I wish I could have gone, too, but I had to work until 10pm tonight. I can't wait to hear the results, though!

Comment

Wow, talk about tough luck! Sorry to hear that...

Comment

That sucks ass!!! I was wondering if you were gonna show up, but I'd be so pissed too that I wouldn't even feel like racing. Chris didn't show up either, nor did Thanh...I guess he was putting springs on his sisters car or something and it took longer than expected.

Comment

Man, that DOES suck-- Sorry!
          Erika "Yeah,-we've-got-history" Paul

Comment

At least YOU are ok :smile:
            ...Matthew Lemens ©..........www.lemens-ts.com................
            1993 Probe GT - 19's/BagStrutted/Kitted/Shaved/Molded

Comment

*cough* AAA dude, bummer that it happened though :sad:

Comment

Ditto on that AAA. I don't leave home without it. Had them tow me twice in the same week once (when my engine blew up), and the tows didn't cost me a penny.
                James Ransom
                www.MOPOC.net
                2000 Millenia
                (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                X