Clear All

• '94 2.5L Power Steering Pulley

I am looking for a power steering pulley for my V6
    Does anyone have one around here?

I got one.. PMd
    1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - KLG4 Turbo

Scott

Comment

I am looking for someone local that i can go and pick it up so i can drive to school tomorrow. Im in STL if anyone needs to know

Comment

Hey chris! I was about to post for you. It's not a '94, it's a '95.

Oh, and I/he was wondering, why do you all think he's cracked TWO p/s pulleys in the last month?

Fyi, gearhead's my lil brother
        __________John__________
        Maroon '96 MX-6 M-Edition 112k stock with problems...
        Tan '95 MX-6 LS 222k miles, nearly bone stock
        2001 Volvo V70 XC - AWD 5cyl ~8psi turbo 170K w/ re-man trans
        re-born into a 95 body: White '96 MX-6 M-Edition 256k miles: CAI, 134k engine, 94k probe gt trans

Comment

94 -95 dont matter samething, bad pump or possibly belt to tight
          95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
          94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
          93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
          97&94&93 PGT gone
          DALE

Comment

Yeah, I know 94/95 doesn't matter... untill he goes for a disty. Might as well get him on the right track.

Yeah, last time the pump had to be replaced -> couldn't get the broken part off the shaft due to unable to grip the shaft and the nut

I was also thinking possibly the belt was too tight, would there be any other reasons?
            __________John__________
            Maroon '96 MX-6 M-Edition 112k stock with problems...
            Tan '95 MX-6 LS 222k miles, nearly bone stock
            2001 Volvo V70 XC - AWD 5cyl ~8psi turbo 170K w/ re-man trans
            re-born into a 95 body: White '96 MX-6 M-Edition 256k miles: CAI, 134k engine, 94k probe gt trans

Comment

maybe the pulley wasnt on tight
              95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
              94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
              93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
              97&94&93 PGT gone
              DALE

Comment

The belt being on too tight is not going to break the pulley..the pulley is steel..

I looked around a bit last night Chris and I cannot find anything. I would make a post in the 2.5L section on here about it and see if you can find an answer..Andy and I could not come up with anything last night..
                John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
                '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
                '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
                '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Working...
                X