This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damon,

I'm not making the stickers, only organizing the production of them from a local company and collecting payment to get them distributed to our members. If you take a look through the threads in this forum you'll notice that I am a very active member and tend to be the one that makes sure that we get meets put together and that they actually happen.

And as I said before, maybe you should add this to the rules:
    "anyone wishing to conduct any sort of 'buy' should have to get administrator approval."

This would clear up ANY future problems which may occur on the boards.

--Adam
    2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

Damon, you may want to take a look at this thread as well:

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701035805

--Adam
      2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
        stefan, this would have been subject to approval anyway, regardless of who was making the stickers. anyone wishing to conduct any sort of 'buy' should have to get administrator approval.

this will continue, only because it's club stickers, but i will monitor this thread.
        i appologize. i just figured that this would be a club matter since there is no advertising for any vendor of anything. so, we just took the same route as we did before (back in 2001) to get them distributed. i had adam organize it since i am no longer in the states and thereby don't have access to the shop that we used to get them made at. anyways, i have been corrected and will seek prior approval next time. however, i do agree with adam that this should be pointed out to other POC's as well.
        Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
        Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
        Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

Any chance a guy could get a NMMOC New mexico mx6 owners club sticker

Just wondering????

Tyson
          No longer a six owner, but I still visit.
          founding member or MWC

Comment

lol

sorry, the sticker is the club logo and the club just happens to be called NMPOC. sorry.
            Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

wow this dmark guy sounds like an a$$ to me!!!! Sorry but not all of us are able to live in the same city, and for people like me this is the only way i have had contact with these guys in awhile now!

Zach
              1 rotor + 1 rotor = broken car

Comment

Originally posted by 86Maz6
                wow this dmark guy sounds like an a$$ to me!!!! Sorry but not all of us are able to live in the same city, and for people like me this is the only way i have had contact with these guys in awhile now!

Zach
                nah... damon is cool. he's just trying to enforce board policy. besides, adam is an authorized vendor here now, so it doesn't matter anymore anyways.
                Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Comment

woohoo free post!
                  1994PGT SOLD
                  1991MX6GTSOLD New Dyno 12psi: 190whp 261tq

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)
                  2010 Nissan ArmaaahhhDaaah 4x4 SE w/ limited slip
                  1995 Mazda 626 ES 5spd (SOLD). 1999 LEXUS RX300 AWD

Comment

Working...
                  X