Mod Day Meet: Autumn 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Day Meet: Autumn 2007

OK douche fags, it's time to buddy up and help out our fellow Probe addicts. We've got a few peoples that need work on their cars, so let's all be bunk buddies and help them out.

1: Aaron needs love.
    2: Zach's BFF Brian needs reassembly.
    3: Adam needs to complete the car he's been building for 8 years.
    4: I need to stop burning oil. Maybe pull the IM and check the rear valve assembly.

When: November 10th?
    Where: TBD (Albuquerque)

What you think?
    Last edited by walg; October 25, 2007, 11:08 AM. Reason: Change of Date

So Down for whatever Geoff. Just need to be off that weekend
    Last edited by Ruiner; October 22, 2007, 03:17 PM.
    97 Acura Intega DB8 GS-R l DC Sports l AEM l Rota l Koni l K&N l ACT l Exedy l Skunk 2 | Innovative | Neuspeed | Kenwood | Viper | ASR | Falken | Password JDM | Eibach | FD2 Axleback
    93 Probe GT-In Pieces Still
    90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD-Sold

Comment

i have a pretty bad uppipe leak.... and i needs to change tranny fluid...... i am in ruidoso that weekend though
      Josh - NMPOC
      02 Lexus IS300 | work in progress (2JZ-GTE coming soon)
      05 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon | lots of mods | 261whp 268wtq

Comment

I work on Saturdays and Sundays.

--Adam

P.S. It'll only be 3 years in Januaray
        2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

I would but I've failed to mention I'm getting married next October. I have to go to a bunch of Catholic classes that weekend. The following weekend perhaps?
          Last edited by pHeLiOs27; October 23, 2007, 08:57 AM.
          1994PGT SOLD
          1991MX6GTSOLD New Dyno 12psi: 190whp 261tq

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)
          2010 Nissan ArmaaahhhDaaah 4x4 SE w/ limited slip
          1995 Mazda 626 ES 5spd (SOLD). 1999 LEXUS RX300 AWD

Comment

Busy Busy x5. I just got my Director of Operations fired too, so its chaos at work. He was a douche though. School, work and buying a new car....sucks
            97 Acura Intega DB8 GS-R l DC Sports l AEM l Rota l Koni l K&N l ACT l Exedy l Skunk 2 | Innovative | Neuspeed | Kenwood | Viper | ASR | Falken | Password JDM | Eibach | FD2 Axleback

Comment

Somebody propose a new date then. D:

Comment

The weekend of the 10-11th?

Comment

I have out of town company coing on the ninth, but I could head up saturday morning no problems on the tenth.

Anybody else?

Comment

let me know once you guys have decided on a date and i'll update our site.

i finally got the domain transfer away from the old registrar, so i am in control again. i put up the unfinished revision 4.0 from last year as a temporary solution. while it isn't complete, it is more feature rich then the old site and it actually works. lol
                    Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
                    Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
                    Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

I work on Saturday's from 9:30 to 5:00 at Calibers, then usually have a night shift at Chili's afterward. On Sundays I work from 11:30 to 6:30 at Calibers, but after that I'm good.

--Adam
                      2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

hey i work directly across the street from calibers at radiant heating,well in the back section of radiant heating is our shop. do you ever see my 6 parked out there?white with a black hood? i think they were filming a movie or something over at calibers last week in the parking lot?

Comment

Edwinas uncle is a chief fire inspector. He's been working a lot of the movies filming here in Albuquerque. Samuel L. Jackson is filming "The Spirit" here in town.
                          1994PGT SOLD

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)

Comment

Hey, you guys have been busy here in the NMPOC section! All of a sudden, everyone's talking about selling, or parting their cars!
                            I like the upgrade Aaron, and Phil Congrats Too bad you have to do the church thing. I got married outdoors in Taos.
                            Anyway I'm out of town the 14th -18th so wont be able to join that weekend.

On another note, I am thinking about buying the wife something else. The Civic is great and practically produces gasoline, it's just hella boring.
                            Would you believe another SVT Focus w/Euro Pkg? But the 5dr.
                            I still miss driving that car!
                            -Alex.....Probeless again >my garage<
                            '04 Volvo V70R AWD|6MTX|Bell FMIC|Evolve 3" turbo back|IPD stgII ECU|Snabb Intake+K&N drop in|IPD HDTCV|VIVA Forge CBV|Tq mounts|IPD sway bars|Silicone hoses|Denso Irridiums|
                            308awhp/363tq (stock K24 turbo)

Comment

Originally posted by Pro-belicious
                              Hey, you guys have been busy here in the NMPOC section! All of a sudden, everyone's talking about selling, or parting their cars!
                              I like the upgrade Aaron, and Phil Congrats Too bad you have to do the church thing. I got married outdoors in Taos.
                              Anyway I'm out of town the 14th -18th so wont be able to join that weekend.

On another note, I am thinking about buying the wife something else. The Civic is great and practically produces gasoline, it's just hella boring.
                              Would you believe another SVT Focus w/Euro Pkg? But the 5dr.
                              I still miss driving that car!
                              Alex,
                              There is a sweet looking yellow one on yahoo autos. Even has your old SVT rims on it. I would get an orange or black one . I'm not catholic but always wanted a church wedding so it ain't so bad. Also, Edwinas dad bought this beer called "Groschlg" or something like that. It's a lager in a green bottle. It's from Holland(*or so it claims*) and it's pretty darn good. I also have a growler of pumpkin ale from Chama
                              1994PGT SOLD

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X